Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Games Children Play Are Often Prescient!


Was thinking about this when I made this caption ...


.. and how we can, and often do, bring it around again as adults!

There's quite a bit of innocence that children have that often makes itself known when we become adults. At a certain point in time, tickling went from being fun to being VERY sexual, at least for me and quite a few females that I knew when I was growing up. When I was a teen, I'd say there were at least 4 times where I was tickling a girl, and all of a sudden we'd end up making out. Just wham-o! From goofing off to hardcore tongue gymnastics. When you think about it, when you are tickled in the right way, it gives off much of the same stimulation as an orgasm. Nowadays, I'd probably be hauled in for sexual assault or inappropriate touching. I'm all for being woke, but at the same time, if women were just treated with respect and like equals, we wouldn't have to be so damn uptight.

Anyway, things like spanking, adult baby/diaper play and dressing up in different ways also fall into that same realm I think. Our psyches often deal with childhood memories by making them some sort of fetish and we don't figure it out until much later. Or we are told that some sort of behavior is bad .. and of course the adults won't tell you WHY it is, so internally we make up reasons why it was not considered proper. Who wants to hear, "because humans, especially adults, are irrational and prone to jumping to all sorts of conclusions that have nothing to do with anything at all."

So, I liked drawing connections from Wendy and Dee's childhood games and where Dee ended up later in her life. And then drawing Wendy back into her circle, though I don't think she'll be charging her by the hour!

Quote from Wendy:
I think you are quite right Dee, transgender sense starts for many when in childhood. So frequently I related much more to the girls at school than the boys I was with. Their femininity, gentleness and the womanhood they were growing into rather than the rugby and the violence that seemed compulsory as boys.

And yes we can bring it around for real as adults, just takes time that's all.

Oh I know where it goes, begging for that collar. What color is it?

Wonderful caption Dee, thank you.

Reply from Dee
Well, I wonder if people ponder just how one would go about becoming a dominatrix. I would think it would be something like this, where a girl just seems to gain control over males, and it just presents itself one day as they learn more about every day life. Perhaps they take charge of a boyfriend, and it goes on from there.

It's something I had just worked out while writing this caption, as you get to see the evolution of both a submissive sissy AND the dom as well.We all have a role to play in life and sometimes it comes to us early. Others have to figure it out for themselves. Here in this caption, you get one of each!

So glad you enjoyed! I love when human nature and other conversational pieces come up in my captions .. not just spank material!

I'm happy when people reply to captions I've made for them that show they've really thought about what I've presented. That they share in the emotions or feelings that the caption brings forth. So, what say you about this caption? When did you have your fetishes figured out, or are you still trying to get a handle on them? Are you now set in your ways, or do you continue to evolve what turns you on?


8 comments:

  1. I did feel like Wendy, but supressed it and went on being one of the boys, didn't have sister either and was socially awkward. Those tea parties sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, having a sister would probably have made things much easier. other than the amount of attention I received, being an only child wasn't that great when you are a pre-teen. Once I hit puberty, being the only one was much more of a blessing!

      Delete
  2. That was wonderful. I love how you closed the loop on childish infatuation and mature submission. It's a shame we have to go through that awkward stage in between, where we're told the things that make us happy are wrong, but it sounds like a happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was what I was hoping to do with it, bring things full circle. And unfortunately, not everyone figures out that "if it makes you feel good, it can't be THAT bad," until it is often too late.

      Delete
  3. Give me a child until he' seven and I well show you the man. That was alright for Aristotle But you can't get away with that now a days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my friend Gail and I played house I was always the Momma and she was always the Daddy....it just seemed natural.....we continued to play games like this into our teens but sadly we parted on less than happy terms....
    Years later we met again and went for coffee and after when we said goodbye she hugged me and made sure to run her fingers over my bra strap...she laughed....but it wasn't a mean laugh... and I like to think we parted as friends!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, a nice little anecdote indeed.

      I had a female friend when I was in 1st grade, and I was able to sleep over her house a few times. We played hospital when we should have been in sleeping, and she wanted to be the doctor, so I let her. Unfortunately, in one sense, I was the patient instead of the nurse or candy striper. Then again, she did give me a full and complete examination!

      Delete