Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Making Yourself Comfortable!


Did I start four consecutive paragraphs with ".. And" ?!? I certainly did! C'mon inside to see why!


Well, it's not really a secret that repetition is a good way to ingrain things into people's minds. It also shows the stream of thought concept with its linear thinking, showing that Lacy is gaining control as time ticks on. What will happen when his wife returns?

Well, that is where you come in, my faithful blog followers! How deeply entrenched into femininity is poor Lacy by the time his wife gets home from work? Did her job actually have something to do with what is going on, and is his wife innocent, or part of something a bit more sinister .. or is it totally playful and temporary? Maybe it was SUPPOSED to be temporary but became more ingrained into his brain that was previously thought to happen? Please tell me below!

And I was pretty sure I had posted this back when I posted it originally in August. Well, tonight I didn't have time to make a caption, but I had a smidgen of moments to check my Haven postings with what I've done here, and found two from July-December that haven't made there way here yet. Yay!

I'll probably have the other one posted within the next week. I would really like to have everything I have done posted here in case the Haven ever goes down, or loses another chunk of files due to server issues. I know there's been about 4-5 that have been pulled by me for differing reasons, but most of them are here now, including almost 400 blog exclusives?!? Didn't realize I've made that many now!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely cap.
    While I already had a small stash of bras and panties snatched from my sisters clothes destined to go to charity, a teddy like that in ivory was the first piece of lingerie I dared to buy for myself.
    In hindsight it was a milestone for me. Not only because because it was my first new piece of lingerie, and i bought it myself, but it was also the first time I felt sexy wearing girls clothes, which was a great feeling.
    The downside was that it also was the cause of a lot more confusion about my gender and sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that this caption was able to draw out both good, and more melancholy memories for you. It's comments like this that make me glad that I haven't stopped creating captions.

      I never had lingerie honestly. Well, thigh high stockings and garter belt for Rocky Horror, but would just borrow the rest of the outfit from someone else.

      Delete
  2. "Find out what the hell's going on" was my clue that something is going on behind all this self-discovery. I'm thinking his wife works for a cosmetics company and took home some samples of a new product to test. Hair is the first connection, so my guess is something simple, like a new shampoo or conditioner . . . lots of lather, a luxurious feeling, and it drips down over your entire body as you rinse it away.

    Not ulterior motives, just an unfortunate mistake. When she left, his face was already feminized, and his breasts starting to grow. She told him to get comfortable because she didn't want him to worry, but had no idea how quickly he'd adapt to his new situation.

    I'm thinking the company quarantines the wife and sends a team to bring in the husband and the samples, but he's developed overpowering feminine pheromones. Despite all their precautions, the recovery team finds him irresistible and give in to their arousal. By the time the company begins to worry about how long it's taken, all four of them are in the shower, washing away an afternoon of wild sex, and hubby offers to wash their hair . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Quite intricately detailed and sounds plausible, well maybe the last part is somewhat over the top, but who here is going to complain about that?

      In fact, the first two paragraphs sound dead on, though I am not sure the wife is fully blameless. I am guessing that perhaps she wanted a bit of a lesbian romp, or maybe just a less macho husband for the night, and it went VERY MUCH too far!

      Delete
  3. By the end of the day Lacy has tried every cream, lipstick, product labelled for her, and is all woman thanks to the tgxx chemical in them that she has unknowingly being testing, tgxx worked so well that there are some encounters that her wife will have to leave off the report to her bosses, the authorised sex with a man went so well for Lacy that their marriage is now an open one, and she kept the lingerie from the first day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think the REAL lacy wouldn't like your last sentence or two, but it definitely sounds plausible. How culpable do you think his wife was in all this?

      Delete
  4. I am undecided on how much the wife is to blame, knowing that he couldn't resist using all the creams etc is one thing but then kind of like the idea of the more lacy used the more she liked it and becane obsessed with being more girly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the lovely lingerie and if I had a chance to wear it, I would have to make sure I was smooth so I could fully enjoy it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete