Monday, November 19, 2018

Two Men, One Deadline & Dee's Metaphorical Glass Ceiling!


Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns, or make the bull a cow that's horny sometimes.


Don't quote me on that. I think my Aunt Esmeralda once told me that in passing, as it certainly isn't Shakespeare! She wasn't much of a speaker, but she certainly knew how to kick up a good distraction, which is what I am doing here in this caption!

Not much to say about this one, other than sometimes they never want to promote a woman .. I'm sure that is the case here in this caption, and it is not because I'm evil or anything like that. As a man, being aggressive is a good thing. As a woman, we're just being a bitch, Well, so be it!

If you haven't checked out yesterday's caption, please do! I think it is much more nuanced than the one I just posted here. Even the former Nate and Tom could understand this one!


Got to say, this is one of the best Foo Fighters songs they've ever made. Anthemic and just makes you get amped up for whatever it is you are going to do! Check out the whole album!

No comments:

Post a Comment