Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Black Sheep of the Family Provides the Best Wool!


This caption title probably won't make sense until you read the caption!


Or maybe it still won't make sense since I always create the titles last so I try not to give anything away to the read ahead of time!

Made this for Wendygirl, and I hope she enjoys it. I just loved the idea of the bikini and the confidence one would need to wear it after having a rough go bit after the change. Sometimes it only takes one certain person to give you that boost towards success and is willing to believe in you.

Hope you had a great week and weekend as well. We get to gear up for Thanksgiving week now where we spend Thursday being grateful for what we have, followed by a day where we will greedily snatch consumer goods out of other people's hands. Irony is so damn ironic, eh?

So I hope everyone enjoyed this caption. Feel free to comment as usual, but I have a request for all those who read this blog post. It's now 4 days until Thanksgiving Thursday here in the US. What I would like you to do is really easy, and will only take a minute or two, based on something I saw on Facebook. Each day, pick one of your favorite TG caption sites, or TG Fiction or something else that deals with content you enjoy consuming .. and give heartfelt thanks to the creator. Tell them how their work makes you feel; whether it inspires you, turns you on, lets you know you aren't alone, whatever makes a connection to you personally. I cannot tell you how much it will be appreciated, and you'll feel good to express your gratitude for whatever inspiration they provide. 10 comments in 10 days .. it seems so stupidly easy to do! Let's make it happen!


This is a great comeback record for Stone Temple Pilots, and they picked the perfect singer to utilize on the new material. He sounds enough like Scott W without being a tribute singer to give some new energy to an old band. Just because grunge is over 20 years old now, don't give some new music the short shrift, trust me on this!

4 comments:

  1. Grandparents always love their grandchildren no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitted bikini top....ooooh....sounds itchy!!!!
    But I agree that Grandma's are the best most of the time!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the knitted bikini top, and the uber supportive grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. My Grandma would probably support me, but also be like "you need to go on a diet if you want to keep that girlish figure! Here, eat some pepper steak!" She's always a conundrum, where she'll tell you that you are fat and then offer you heavy food!

    ReplyDelete