Friday, November 23, 2018

Twirl Like No One Is Watching!


In days like these, we really need to let go and just be happy sometimes, just because ..


.. and when we have a reason, you've got to celebrate just being alive and free!

Wrote this for Audrey, aka Alternate Life Pinup, mostly because I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. It was around Veteran's Day and I found the picture and figured it would be a good photo that fit her and her sense of style.

Today is Black Friday in America, the big shopping day set right after Thanksgiving. Seems like a day like this would be the perfect opportunity to start a fresh new life, picking up whatever we need to look good, and at bargain prices! I stayed out of the fray this year though as I lost my voice last night, and we were able to buy everything we needed on sale on-line Thanksgiving night. I'm thankful that I don't work in retail, and glad we did it after midnight; as this morning, I was definitely sick, sick, sick!

So now, with 90 percent of our shopping done, I will just wait until all the packages arrive at work and bring them home. No fuss, no muss! Hopefully any Christmas shopping you did today, or this week, was productive and peaceful. And don't forget to gift yourself, perhaps some nice frilly little panties, or a silky pair of thigh high stockings, or a slinky piece of lingerie. Go on! Buy it! You KNOW you deserve it AND you've been a good girl this year! Well, MOST of the year at least!

NEVER turn down a chance to twirl, sweetie!


1 comment:

  1. I can't speak for all sissies but I used to love to twirl in front of the mirror when I first started wearing skirts....and I have to admit, it's something I still love to do!!! Giving that momentary panty flash is just so damned sexy!!!!
    My wife taught me how to let people see only what you wanted them to see and it's so easy and such fun.....but she's so much better at it than I am....of course she had a fourteen or fifteen year head start on wearing skirts....
    Anyways....loved the cap Dee....embrace the twirl to be a girl!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete