Tuesday, November 27, 2018

From Battement Fondu .. to a Fondue Set If Lacy is Lucky Enough!


This picture just HAD to be captioned somehow .. didn't it?


Honestly, before you read the story attached to the photo .. look at the picture closely and write up a story in your mind. I can wait. Get ready to tell me about it in the comment section when you are done reading the caption and post. Now ... GO READ THE CAPTION!

So glad you follow directions so well. You'd make a good submissive slave to Mistress Mentia, would you deary? Anyway, wasn't that a great picture? I just started banging on my mouse to get the graphic tools folder open on my desktop. I had an idea, but was just like, "I'll flesh it out however it comes into my head." and that is what I did. Sort of reminds me of a Ann Michelle story, except I think Ron's wife is serious and wasn't trying to punish him at all, either in the beginning or even after he was failing. At least that is how I wrote it. Your results may vary.

And yes, this could be one of those captions I make where it might make a great short story. A scene where the guy is trying to practice ballet WHILE also in a cooking class sounds like a Three's Company plotline waiting to happen. I am tempted, but still have not made a commitment to actually writing something that involves more than a few hundred words AND if I did, I have a bunch of other ideas I'd want to work on first.

Speaking of stories, hit me up in the comment section now with what your mind conjured up when you just saw the image. Was it close to mine? Was it way different? Too kinky or evil or sweeter than what I posted? I love to see how others think. Maybe if it hits me a certain way, I'll write something up with your plot and post it. I'll certainly be fine with you talking about my caption as well.


And speaking of cooking .. with fire, a return to glory for Judas Priest with their 2018 album, "Firepower" which is just the best and most classic slab from them since 1990's "Painkiller".

12 comments:

  1. Well maybe Lacy/Ron knew the ultimatum was coming and wanted to wear the wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I'm guessing that perhaps though that all that extra training is going to make Lacy very feminine, and that isn't going to translate well if/when he tries to go back.

      Plus, wouldn't it look weird if 20 years from now their wedding picture looks nothing like them?

      And lastly, I wonder if Bruce is going to enjoy having the masculine control over Lacy, and might not want to give that up! It's hard to do once you have it.

      Delete
  2. I'll be honest, when I looked at the picture (it was just the thumbnail, I swear!) I completely missed all of the cooking paraphernalia scattered around. Unfortunately that meant I wasn't feeling particularly inspired when I tried to come up with my own story.

    Now that I know what's actually in the picture though, I'm imagining a scenario where Ron is complaining to his fiancee/girlfriend/friend about how she's always busy and they don't do anything together. She explains that she has a lot of hobbies: dancing, cooking, etc. Ron shoots back that those all sound easy and shouldn't take much time at all. They set up a bet. If Ron's able to finish all of her hobby related activities quick enough, she'll drop a hobby so they can do something he wants, together. If not, then Ron has to join one of her (decidedly feminine) hobby groups. Suffice to say, he's not really up to the task and, in order to even have a shot at succeeding, he ends up practicing ballet at the same time he's prepping for a bake sale.

    Given the circumstances in your story, I feel like, were most of your readers in Lacy's shoes, they'd be deliberately sabotaging their own grades. Who could really blame them? (Whoops! Seems like NikiR77 beat me to that conclusion.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty good scenario Tiffany! Sounds plausible and a likely captioned story plot.

      And yeah, Niki mentioned it above, and my reply remains the same to that. It's definitely a thin line to walk when it comes to love!

      Delete
  3. I should never of mouthed of to my wife about women place was in the kitchen. I have to cook the thanks giving turkey its really hard. now what's this? 'spread legs and fill with stuffing! Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite clever! Try not to pull out your giblets through your anal cavity either!

      Delete
  4. Lovely cap.

    The look on the girl's face made it a bit harder for me to come up with something, but with the assumption the was concentrating I came up with this:

    *Concentrate girl, if you ever want to be allowed to be a chef again you have to get this right. Though I have to admit, I love doing these ballet exercises. The only reason I never practiced ballet when I was still a man, was because my body was simply not up for that task.

    I just don't think it's fair that my love for haute cuisine had to be put on hold, now that I became a ballerina. Just because I'm a girl now, doesn't mean I can't cook anymore. Hell, with my heightened sense of smell and taste, I might even become a better chef than I was before.*

    I would like to see what you can do with more words. I myself like short caps, but sometimes a story needs more words to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So she loves cooking and ballet but doesn't have time for both? That sounds like a "I Love Lucy" sketch, though for this, it'd be "I Love Lacy!"

      Delete
    2. Ha, it does, doesn't it. I didn't set out to write something like that though, I just wanted to write something where neither ballet nor cooking was meant to be embarrassing or even a punishment.

      I have to admit, the thought of treating this as an unofficial DIY crossed my mind. If you like I still can, and put this as a caption in your folder.
      That said, I would love to see your DIY being resurrected. Maybe something for 2019?

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely think about it. It was just a LOT of work for little to no page views for those who put in the effort to make something creative. I honestly felt bad that each DIY results post would get half of a normal post. Disheartening all around.

      Delete
  5. While even though she was enjoying living out her ideal feminine life, Lacy was having a hard time managing it all. Between trying to start her own bakery and ballet lessions she was glad that her girlfriend decided against changing genders. With how active the two of them have been together, at least this way Lacy won't have to worry about "a few buns in the oven"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! A positive storyline and has the right amount of brevity. Good job!

      Delete