Sunday, June 3, 2018

No Spouse of Mine Will Have a Lazy Wife Hairdo!


You still have time (until June 7) to help Save the Haven! Details inside!


Wasn't quite sure what to call this, but at some point in every woman/mother's life, she decides to go for comfort and ease of style and gets that short wife hair cut. You can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it! Perhaps we have found a way to keep it both feminine and cool, while definitely keeping it off the shoulders and neck!

Made these for "From Bow to Toe" aka Ali Bear .. who once again is offering 10 dollars for each caption that is created for her on Rachel's Haven .. there's a few rules, but it mostly boils down to "find a picture you like in the folder or on her Pinterest .. caption it with her guideline preferences, and she'll donate 10 dollars (or 4 if the picture is from elsewhere) to the upkeep of the Haven. Her goal this year is to raise more money than last year, and she's shooting for 400 dollars.

So, if you are a captioner, and belong to the Haven (and if not, why the fuck not?) please head to her trading folder for all the details. She has agreed to move the deadline to June 7. Why not longer? Because she is getting married! I'm sure there are some big hair / big gowned pictures available for you to wish her well in her upcoming marriage .. and all the proceeds go to keeping the Haven running. For her pinterest folder, just CLICK HERE and enjoy the femininity!

You should also thank her for getting me to actually sign up to pinterest. Will I show up there more than once or twice to see if I can make her a few more captions to raise money for the Haven? Well, we shall see about that, but there are SOOO many pictures there that could be used to feminize everyone that read this blog site many times over!

I have at least one more caption for Drew / Ali Bear so that will be posted around the deadline .. and if I make more, then I'll post them from time to time afterwards. Please feel from to comment on this caption, as I know many people that visit this blog are into hair salons and big, feminine hair!


This is one of the things I did on my vacation .. got to see Slayer's farewell retirement tour. Crashed at a friends' house and had a blast listening to old school heavy metal. Gonna miss the musical brutality!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, never thought I'd see a beauty salon caption AND Slayer footage in the same post, but . . . rock on, girl! They brought the farewell tour to Toronto last week, but there was no way I could make it, not with my work schedule. Just bad timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly understand, with the start time for the show being 5 PM. I had bought tickets back in January so I had plenty of time to take the day off from work.

      Besides, this blog is both beauty AND brutality, all wrapped up in one package!

      Delete
  2. I almost got my hair cut as it has been quite hot here, but two years growing it out for the old grey hippy look I resisted in the in may be having in up is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just try not to go all man-bun. I think I'd rather have it dyed blond and pin curled like Shirley Temple than do a man-bun!

      Delete