Thursday, May 31, 2018

Flash Back Friday: Born to Lose? Stop Doing That!


There ARE no losers here right?


Well, I had enough time to post a Flash-back Friday caption. Be sure to check out yesterday's caption and comment if you haven't already, plus comment on this one too, since only Leeanne, Ian, and Helena commented back when this was posted in June 2013, over FIVE years ago!

As per what I said when I originally posted it to Candy's caption trade folder on the Haven a few years before I posted it here:

I wanted to try something different. Sort of a Lady or the Tiger, but a tad more perverted. And I wanted to be a co-star with you as well. I really hope you like this one, and perhaps we could tie, perhaps go to a photo finish? Best 51 out of 100 perhaps? 
I honestly have no idea how we ended up in this situation, I'm sure your devious mind could think of SOMETHING!

And Candy ended up replying:

Hehe, how bout best 76 out of 100 or say 100 out of 100..I lost track and what was I talking about, bimbo math gets complicated. 

I will leave you with the same video as well .. since the Bruins in 2013 were on their way to the Stanley Cup Finals where they won it all.


See you most likely on Sunday! Stay cool!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, here's a twist . . . the longer they prolong things, the more they realize they like these new bodies, and instead of forcing one another to orgasm, they go out and find two hot guys to seal them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought about that as an escape clause! Great idea!

      Delete
  2. Blimey its been five years checking in on your blog!
    I remember when all around this blog it was fields and orchards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure it's not longer? You've been a consistent and valued commenter here and are definitely appreciated by me!

      Delete