Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Rumination of "I Think, Therefore I am" versus a State of Insanity!


Or, perhaps, "Mistress Simone's Mission Statement"!!


As usual, I love to look at the environment that surrounds the lovely ladies that inhabit our TG captions and use that to flesh out the stories contained within. Here, it helped guide me, but I think I took a detour somewhere and scraped some of the deepest, darkest parts of soul, and passed the savings along to you.

Unlike most people into TG captions, Mistress Simone is mostly a domme, and as such, prefers to referred to as such in works that others create for her. We are also kindred spirits that way, so that on the Haven, for a number of years when you needed a domme, you used Simone; if you needed a gothy witchy person, then Dee was the one you referenced. Quite often, we proofread for each other and hung around together in the chat rooms, striking up a friendship that has been around, off and on, for probably 10 years now!

So I am glad to see that she's back and making captions again after a bit of a break for about a year or so. You can find her web blog in the right and see her stylish captions there. It's always good to know that there are some old timers still around from when you were starting out, keeping up the good fight for TG captions. I noticed that Caitlyn also posted something this morning too!

The caption itself is mostly just a rumination on what would go through her (and perhaps my) mind  if I was in one of the typical situations that protagonists tend to go through in captions. First come the rationalizations, walking through different scenarios, and then either owning it, or going insane .. perhaps in this caption, Simone does BOTH, which does make sense to me.

Back again tomorrow night most likely. Still wondering where Ian and the others that I mentioned on Thursday went. It might just be that spring has finally sprung for some people. For the last 6 captions I've made for people on the haven in the last week or so, only Simone has replied back yet on this one. Maybe they'll discover it in their trading folder the next time it rains. It IS April, you know, so it won't be sunny forever! *ADDED* Within an hour of writing this post up, I've gotten comments from two more people that I had made captions for, so yay!


Juliana Hatfield is an alternative music icon, and she's got a great new CD out covering the songs of Olivia Newton-John. It's really good so check it out if you like either Juliana or Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment