Sunday, October 6, 2013

Y So Horny? Nice Hooters!


Give a Hoot .. Don't Pollute!


Made a caption this morning for Kelly (SP2000) because I hadn't made her a caption in some time and its always good to give something to those who go out of their way to make caption comments, either here or on the Haven.


The picture works on many levels. First off is the whole Hooters thing. I don't think I have to tell anyone that many people hold a Hooter's waitress fetish, probably just as much for their legs as for the way the shirts are usually tied to accentuate cleavage. I am going to guess that this post will get a good number of hits just for the "Hooters" in the title and/or seeing the preview image in a side bar.

Secondly, and the reason the picture drew me in, was the way she was posing. To me, it looked like she was covering an erection, or at the very least, hiding an embarrassing wet spot .. obviously because she was turned on somehow, and the facial features made you buy into the embarrassment angle all the more.

Though I don't use them often, I went to the thought of a body suit, and Kelly doesn't mind them at all so I didn't have to worry about trying to find another person .. this would go well with her. The hands gave me the way to trap her, I mean, guys that love hosiery craves swish of hairless thighs rubbing against each other .. or at least that is what I hear! LOL

My original thought was to go WAY overboard with the little things that would keep Kevin aroused and in that body but I don't think in the long run it was needed. I mean, I had thought about sending them to aerobics class and a sorority slumber party among other things, but I think I get the point across with what I left in so discretion was the better part to keep it focused on silky things that were more tactile in arousal.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the wonderful cap, Dee!

    I'm not too sure what draws me to the idea of getting turned into a Hooters waitress, but I think it might have to do with having big breasts and having no choice but to serve food in a revealing uniform. Plus I'm sure the tips aren't too bad. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we had hooters in the uk . great caption trapped in permanent arousal. could be worse.

    ReplyDelete