Monday, March 18, 2013

.,. and She's Descending a Stairway .. to Haven!


Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run.
There's still time to change the road you're on.


Made this one for Lady Victoria at the Haven. As I said in the post at the time:
I was wandering around the internet and ended up gazing upon Anne Carlisle, who posed in 1984 for this Playboy spread.

The picture I chose just sort of said, "USE THIS FOR VICTORIA!" so I capitulated. When a picture chats with you, then you just HAVE to do what it tells you to do!
I think its an elegant picture, and one worthy of Victoria. The stairway in the story made me think of a progression from slave to mistress, so the more she descends, the higher up the social ladder she climbs. For me, being able to walk out the door is the main goal. Not everyone reaches it, but in those that have the potential, the sky (being able to view it from outside) is the limit.

As I am choosing the labels, I'm not really sure how to specify the change. I honestly wasn't thinking about whether Victoria was changed by magic or was forced to have SRS (or chose it willfully later on) and is fully female or is more of a shemale. I was more interested in the change from of status and how she progressed through her training. At this point, your guess is as good as mine. If you want to state what you think happened and why in the comments, I'm all ears!

For those running blogs, apparently formspring is closing down at the end of this month. Not sure what their business plan was, but making sure their website plug-in was working and integrated within the form and color scheme of the user's site was not one of them. I use wufoo now, and haven't had a problem .. though I really haven't had any new "ask Dee" questions come to me in awhile either, but it SEEMS like its working, PLUS I am able to place it on its own page where it won't interfere with my blog flow. Check it out if you want your fans to be able to ask questions anonymously. I'm not sure there is a better option out there!



2 comments:

  1. Fuck Dee! This is so ---- so raw! I love it!

    Kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful!
    I think the picture and the story are working perfect together, enhancing each other. Any more detail would be a distraction.

    ReplyDelete