Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!


Hope everyone is having a pleasant Halloween, watching the little goblins wander around begging for candy, and all the other fun associated with such a ghoulishly wonderful holiday.

Figure I'll leave you a little musical treat as well. Michale Graves (formerly of the Misfits) doing a compelling acoustic version of one of the best songs from Famous Monsters.


DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: Is it just me, or did there seem to be a dearth of Halloween themed TG captions this year? I mean, with all the various angles, is everyone burnt out on the idea of Halloween being a great tool for stories and captions?

2 comments:

  1. Halloween kinda crept up on me this year. I found a nice trick or treat pic in my captioning folder but the idea I had for it wouldn't properly form in my head so rather than rush one out, I thought I'd keep it around for /next/ halloween.

    Quite happy with last year's effort though.

    http://makingmaidens.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-or-treat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT! A cap with a latexed gal *giggle*

    Okay enough with my enthusiasm! ^-^

    I for one like Halloween and I'm very, very, very jealous on how you the english people (Americans and Brits) take that feast!. In Spain we are adopting it little by little, well lets say the companies who are trying to sell just about anything *giggle*
    That festivity is not exactly a festivity in here. The 1st of november its the day of all saints and people go to the cemetaries to visit their relatives... pretty boring in my opinion and a bit eerie if I may say. Like their couldn't be another day in the year to do that *giggle* and I meant it in the good way. So far that I'm jealous you get all the fun and I get all the creepy stuff in here!

    And to summarize I think Halloween does offer a lot to make caps. There is a huge branch of stuff to get from there and most important is a funny way to take a monster and transform him into a gal!

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete