Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Duck, Duck .. I'm a Silly Goose!

If I can dish it out, I can certainly TAKE it too!

I don't recall exactly where the image came from, but when I saw it, I knew I could do something with it. the way she was dressed made me definitely think Domme / Mistress .. and thought it might be fun to poke fun at me and my Ms. Mentia persona a little bit.

I am a huge fan of hypnosis, mind control and subconscious programming techniques, so we touched on that as well. Just a silly romp for fun .. and that kink faire is going to be much more interesting, I can tell you that! I'm pretty sure I won't lay an egg. If I see you there, I'll be your wing man!

God I LOVE this song. Anytime there's something to do with poultry, I'll link in this song. Video is a lot of fun too, so check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Funny cap Dee! Though they should have put the hypnotic trigger with something said more commonly at a Kink Faire... like 'Kneel'.

    BTW, you'll have to at least let us know what poultry related song you shared as the link is showing as unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true for the kneel comment, though it wouldn't have been a zinger that ties the action of the model to the storyline nearly as much. And .. now I've got this image of a submissive s!ssy at a work party, and there's a special guest there named Neil .. wonder how THAT would play out when they introduce him!

      The song is "Chicken Payback" by The Bees. I've highlighted it before but I guess this time they wouldn't allow links to it .. oh well!

      Delete