Sunday, July 21, 2024

There's No Escaping Yourself .. Wherever You Go, There You Are!


They try to make me go to rehab, and I say, "Yes, yes, yes!"


This was made back in February, and not posted for some reason or another. Wondering if it was too close in theme or design to something else I posted .. but oh well. It's making it's debut now, just like Barbie!

Who doesn't love a good bad boy to good girl to .. well most likely naughty girl? The good thing about the name Robert is there is such a variation of names, and it progresses nicely into a feminine name too. 

And I think that this caption is a perfectly good way to see Dee's creative mind in action. I see a glammed out woman with large hair, makeup and somewhat fancy clothing .. which is a good start, but I ended up focusing on the background, with the chain link fence and the barbed wire on top, which got me to thinking, Barb is an abbreviation for Barbara.

So it was just working back from that moment at the end, and finding a way to create a story that gets me to that point in the plot. Once I had the prison focus, then I could shade in the details of the programming, as I didn't feel the need to have any huge twists in this story. I felt the linear approach of the name progressing would keep things on track, and I do think it did very nicely.

Now I've got sort of a Reform School Girls type movie running through my head. Guy decides he'd rather got to a women's prison because it'll be easier to deal with, and lots of fresh meat for fun. But instead, he gets the warden, played by Sybil Danning and the Queen of the Yard, played by Wendy O'Williams .. and over time, he ends up the s!ssy doorknob for the delight of the whole cellblock!



3 comments:

  1. Love this one but your idea on the reform school is one I'd love to see in cap form please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I wonder if there are any good screen grabs with both Sybil Danning and Wendy O'Williams in them?

      Delete
  2. No, we can't have nice things! LOL

    ReplyDelete