Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Blowing SOMETHING Up My Own ..


I mean, how could I not write something fun when you see an image like this one!


And it's not like she won't be in a position to suck other people's cocks either!

This was a pretty quick caption to make, as the picture just brings the story right up front, if you know what I mean. I definitely didn't want to draw the premise out too much and run it into the ground. It's for Shauna Marie, so I wrote it to match some of her preferences, and she's an older member of the Haven, hence the age in the story. Plus it makes sense for the wish. I mean, we do have to have the caption grounded somewhat, even when we introduce fantastical elements to the plot. And since it's still Pride month, I wanted to include a little bit of alternative lifestyles into it, where she's definitely flexible in her sexuality.

Hope everyone enjoys it! I am not sure I will have a post for the rest of the week. I have a few captions made, but my time will be quite short through Sunday, and possibly from July 3-7 of next week. I'll see what I can do about writing up the others, so at the least, I'd be able to post them automatically. Fingers crossed.

Anyone have interesting vacation plans over the summer? I honestly thought about just booking a flight to anywhere today .. but I think most places are even hotter there than it is here!



4 comments:

  1. Time to really enjoy life the way it was meant to be! zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow who wouldn't enjoy the flexibility the options all a bonus after the becoming one. Fun! Fun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really made the connection of flexibility .. both motion wise, and sexuality and gender as well. Hmm, I would have played around with it more if that idea was around when I was making the caption!

      Delete