Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Parting Gift .. So Much Better than a Watch!


Although, it's much easier to tell if you are staring at THIS gift, than if we had gotten Tom a watch!


Just a little something quick that I made for Shauna Marie, who had a birthday a little over a week ago.

It does highlight something that those "day spa makeovers" that you see advertised in a few places, where crossdressers go to get all dolled up by a professional makeup artist with wigs and clothing, etc .. If you want to be discrete afterwards, they can't do too much with your eye brows or lips, or probably your body hair if we are being honest.

But hey, if you are retired, I bet it doesn't nearly matter as much, since you aren't going to be punching in for a shift on Monday. And by the time you reach that age, you might not give a shit what other people think anyway. Honestly, that might be an older persons major superpower, in that they can be themselves and if people don't like it, they can all fuck off! I am no where near that age yet, but it's something to look forward to, right?

Of course, I don't have a retirement fund or IRA or 401K at all, so I am going to work until I'm dead .. so maybe I should just start being care-free and no-fucks-given now. That way I can find a sugar mama to take care of me and keep my fake titties firm! hahahahaha


Watched "The Big Lebowski" again recently, and thought, "I should post this video on my blog!"

6 comments:

  1. Lucky for her she does not look old enough to retire. She can get a part time job where she can blossom. Bartender, lingerie shop, real estate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I am not sure if she'd want to go back to work after 40-50+ years of employment, but maybe getting a job at a lingerie store won't really seem like "work" amirite? LOL

      Delete
  2. Who could not refuse the retirement gift as it gives you youth too. Sweet.
    Dee, finding a sugar mama is an excellent plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure WHERE I need to go looking for a sugar mama though. I'm not sure they advertise much!

      Delete
  3. Wish I got a retirement gift like this. Maybe next time I retire it will happen! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you ARE retired then? You just need to find a different employer!

      Delete