Friday, December 15, 2023

Eight Sexy Nights! .. Yeah, Maybe I'm Going to Hell for This One!


But I had wanted to make fun of Hallmark Movies .. so enjoy this blast from the past .. 2020 style!


This was so much fun to make, that it obviously had spilled over into the plotline. It even got a bunch of comments when it was first posted. Friday should be the last night, so why not revisit it once again?

Here's what I said the first time around:

I need to start out saying that typical quote, "I know Jewish people!" in defending what I am posting here. But what I was trying to do is lampoon the Hallmark Channel, and the dreck they make for movies this time of year. And I wonder how many romantic Hanukkah movies they've actually made?

I would guess they have superficial knowledge at best about the holiday .. which works out well for me, because I threw in just about everything I know, which comes from said friends and the Adam Sandler songs. I didn't even watch the animated movie he wrote and starred in.

And trust me .. there aren't a hell of a lot of images that pop up when you google "sexy Hanukkah". Pretty slim pickings, truth be told. So, anyone of Jewish faith .. please don't take this seriously .. I was just having some fun .. and with the amount of times I've picked on Christians, I figure it's only fair!

I think that the next caption posted will start the official Holiday caption season here on my blog. I'm hoping people will stop in every day to see what I've posted, and hopefully comment as well. It feels like such a community when people leave messages here during the festive atmosphere towards the end of the year. I know that a year or two ago, I ended up making an Xmas caption for a few of the commenters because what they had to say .. inspired me! Catch up with you soon, mi amigas!


As always, I have to go with a Christmas Classic, "Christmas with the Devil" by Spinal Tap. Word is that they'll be a new movie from them all coming out next year! Something to look forward to in 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment