Monday, June 12, 2023

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for ...


.. ice cream dongs? Hmmmmm, it seems like you get nuts with it, no matter how you want it!


I think that this caption is something that S!sZy Kaaren would have enjoyed on a hot summer day!

Ok, real life intruding here for a moment. I've not posted because I do all my captions on my desktop computer with a 40 inch 4k TV. About 4 days ago, the AC unit in the room where it's located broke .. and getting an AC has been a bit problematic. Hopefully the one I ordered will be a ship-to-store arrival on Wednesday. In the meantime, I am sweating my ass off here, so I've not really made done anything lately in a creative manner. Hell, I'm lucky that I work in an office, or I'd probably have to take a week off for vacation. Right now, it's been 86 in here and it's 7 PM. GAH!

Anyway, a dong filled with ice cream would be most refreshing right now. I guess I'll have to settle for a chocolate covered frozen banana .. yes, I'm serious. When I'm done typing this in, I'm going to have one to cool myself off. Will I be deep throating it? Probably not, but hey .. here's your chance to imagine that!

Do I really need to say anything about the caption? It's pretty much what it is, and that's a lot of fun. Tell me how much you'd like to have been on the receiving end of the plot, or maybe the after-math, where you get the real thing, with the creamy insides that are a bit warmer and saltier. That's not caramel, sweeties!



10 comments:

  1. hey, you can always use one as a warmup for the second date... I assume the white one is the smaller...

    you know, I *DID* buy bananas Saturday....

    ....and "Probably not" is not "definitely not".....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought bananas? Glad you are getting enough protein in your life, and maybe some extra practice on the whole deep throating part!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your concern. I think it is important to be an accepting person.

      Now, I just have to remember I can eat a banana without my hand on the back of my head,,,

      Delete
    3. Love your reply! And stroking the skin before you peel it could be a dead giveaway too!

      Delete
  2. Nice one! Now I need to get me some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double dark chocolate with jimmies? Cherry vanilla?

      Delete
  3. Oh, can't believe you went there - Big Black Ice Cream (LOL). Seriously, hope your AC situation is straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The AC arrived at the store, but was not available the day it came in. "Oh, the night staff will unload the truck and we'll let you know tomorrow when you can pick it up." Mind you, they'd already charged my credit card back 4 days ago, and they wouldn't let me "return" it and get my money back until it was actually checked in as stock available from the store. F@#$in' Home Despot! Anyway, it's now installed and helping me chill out finally!

      Delete