Friday, April 28, 2023

Dude, You're Not Helping!


Also, Dude! I had no idea what the hell to call this caption! I'm open for suggestions!


Made this little quickie caption as I saw the picture, and figured it must've been shot a long time ago. That girl could be a MILF by now, you'd think. My mind immediately went to a caption trope that was huge back in 2007, when I was starting out making TG captions. Why not revisit that, but through the lens of post-ironic goggles worn here in 2023?

And it's almost a one note joke .. maybe two tops? But it works as a quickie though. I'll have something more substantial for you very soon. I have been doing other stuff, and just didn't have time to make anything new, nor write anything up here. Work was supposed to slow down, and it has, but just not as quickly as I wanted it to, and there's been a few things going on in the personal life that's taken me away from here, and not in a good way honestly. But I will have something else posted .. maybe Sunday or Monday night? I will try to promise!

Got a better title for the caption. Leave it in the comments. And tell me how much you love me! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment