Tuesday, February 28, 2023

There's a Remote Possibility ..


that this caption might arouse you in some way. C'mon knock on our door, someone's waiting for you ..


Made this caption for Nadine, and I don't think the caption story is that far off from what the picture is actually displaying, other than the fact that I added a gender change to it. It would not shock me if this was a part of a video where a few horny guys used a remote to make a neighbor, or someone's mom, into a hot slutty MILF that would service them in many different ways.

But I'm certainly not going to complain about the way the image set up my plot so nicely. I did try to tie in Henri's starting of the sentence with what she said afterwards. For that to really work, you have to imagine that her pronunciation is in line with Ant-ee, instead of Awn-tee. I still had that Geico commercial in my head, "Expired! Expired!" and I mixed that into a slurry with a quote from the TV show, Archer. "You want ants? Because this is how you get ants!"

It' definitely a fun little diversion, and perhaps Nadine will have some other forms to cycle through for their amusement and debasement, but I think they might stick with tis one for awhile. Myself, I am always into some Natasha Nice, so I'd definitely keep that body around, whether or not I was the one wearing it!

QUESTION: How long did it take for you to notice the hand holding the remote in this picture? Truth be told, it took me a good 5-8 seconds to realize it was there! That's how you know that an image is drawing you in!


Of course, with a topic like this, I HAD to include a thorax thumping song from an 80's artist I really like!

4 comments:

  1. Wow am drawn in alright. I was confused at first by the remote, but got it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I wasn't the only one drawn in by Natasha Nice! Yeah, I can imagine people would be confused if they didn't see the remote while they were reading the story!

      Delete
  2. MILF BBWs that can still cough up some rent. That was such a great line, and a great twist to the story!

    And, yeah, I didn't see the hand with the remote at all until you pointed it out. What can I say, I may be madly attracted to MILF BBWs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, I ended up with a bit of an optical illusion or such .. pay no attention to the remote control in the picture THAT drives the entire plot of my caption!

      Delete