Saturday, December 24, 2022

A Happy (Hooters) Christmas to You! A Merry Christmas Indeed!


Yes, it's an uplifting tale (ha! wonder bra lifting!) that is sweet and sexy .. just like Dee! C'mon inside ..


.. and warm up by the fake fireplace! Well, the pantyhose is bound to keep you warm, I guess, even though the skimpy outfits don't cover much else.

So, it's sort of ironic that the last Christmas caption of 2022 is the first one I wrote up, back on December 28th of last year. I was being prolific, and I had an idea that I didn't want to sit on for 12 months, so I wrote it up then, and just waited until the right moment to unleash it. 

And it still is a heartwarming story, isn't it? I mean, not every sick person's wish is to go to Disney World or meet John Cena, right? And me, being your wonderful Mistress of Christmas, I am not about to let a precious child like that go unfulfilled, am I? No way Jesus, and Jose, too!



Here's a Christmas Day caption from 2020, involving an old man and a strip club. Also quite heart-warming I think, and I'll include what Kaaren wrote in the comments of a childhood memory she had that ties in nicely with this story:

Okay....I have to tell you a story...a Christmas story....a nice Christmas story about when I was a young boy...maybe 7 or 8 years old...before my alcoholic father started hating me...
The tree was up and decorated and it was Christmas Eve....We were watching TV my Mom, my brother and me....Dad was up at Tuckers Tavern...as he was most evenings...
The phone rang and Mom answered it....I was surprised when she said it was for me!!!!
It was my Dad...he told me to go look for a present under the tree...a small box wrapped in red paper with a tag that said it was from him to my Mom....
I ran to the tree and quickly found it....he told me to take that tag off of the present and replace it with one that read "From all of us to Max".
I followed his instructions and he told me to put it back under the tree and he'd be home soon...
When he got home he'd brought his barfly friend Max with him...and my Mom...well she tried her best to be nice about it...
Dad poured them a couple of drinks and toasted the holiday...I watched them...as they did this another couple of times...
Then Dad asked me to go look under the tree to see if there was something there for Max....and I ran to the little package and brought it over to them...Max looked so surprised!!!
When he opened the package there was a gold cigarette lighter inside...he took it in his hands and began weeping...I had never seen a grown man cry before and I didn't know what to do....
He sat with his head in his hands as he tried to regain his composure...
He thanked us and told us that he had no family and he'd been alone for so many years that he couldn't remember the last Christmas present he'd been given ....and this meant more than anything in the world to him and then he began crying again...before long we all were crying with him...well except my brother who just shook his head and went to our room....
My father told me that for months Max would proudly display his golden lighter and tell the gang at Tucker's that he'd gotten it from his family...
It was such a beautiful and generous gesture from my father it's hard to compare that man to the man who wished me dead not all that many years later...but I remember that night so well...it's more vivid than almost any other childhood memories of Christmas...
So yes this cap brought me back....thinking of the lonely and forgotten people in the world and how one simple act of kindness can make a world of difference!!!
Now here I am sitting here with tears running down my face again as I close my eyes and I can almost see it again...the pure joy on that man's face was just unforgettable....decades later it still stays with me!!!!
So this cap struck a chord in my memory Dee and I thank you for it...when all around us is so bad...when the world seems so cruel...there are lights in the darkness...sometimes where you least expect it!!!
Sorry for going on and on but this one really stirred something in me!!!
Kisses and hugs
And Merry Christmas
Kaaren

 I hope that everyone had a great holiday season, and that all your wishes will be granted, now  and in the coming year, 2023. 


4 comments:

  1. Very nice wish and indeed it was a very warm christmas, ehh! indoors at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty nasty weather wise here, but it's more "normal" now, at least for the next few days! Happy holidays to you, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Fit,feminine, AND a lifetime of wings? Oh, I've so been making the wrong wishes!

    Happy Holidays, Dee, and here's to me doing a better job of keeping in touch during the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you as well. And hopefully you will be around more this next year and beyond!

      Delete