Monday, October 10, 2022

Definitely Not Advertising It .. Or Is She?


Sometimes, you just go with what nature gives you .. or the source images do, and go with it!


Honestly, I'm a big fan of Italian Lace on Southern Charms, so I'm always up for using her photos in a caption, if the spirit strikes me. For this one, I knew I could lean on the image, and let it do much of the heavy lifting, but also make it more suggestive of what was to come, well big black cocks all over her ass is what I am predicting in the caption, so I could instead focus on some witty banter setting everything up.

And I made it for a collective "you" so feel free to put yourself into her body, with your feet scrunched into the sand, and rocking a members only jacket. Don't worry about it, because those well-hung guys will be taking you to a private bungalow in a few minutes. Enjoy! I mean, it's only about 3:30 PM at the moment, but you won't care too much by 5 PM!


I mentioned Italian Lace in the body of the blog. I am always looking for some great models to use for captions .. so I'd love to see some suggestions of women you like to look at that perhaps might inspire some captions from yours truly. Leave them in the comments and I'll try to find some free images of theirs to use!

2 comments:

  1. Fun caption. It's amazing what happens when you loosen up and go with the flow. There's no going back for her now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that might be the moral of the story .. loosen up and enjoy life!

      Delete