Friday, August 19, 2022

Shirts Vs Skins .. Why Hasn't This Happened to Any of Us?


Larry Bird on the streets, Marie Byrd in the sheets!


Hmmm, that is quite the tagline, and I can't explain it. Just sounded right!

So, anyway .. the caption. It was made for Tungdil on the Haven, and damn! I an completely digging it. It's got obliviousness as a core theme, along with growing chesticles and budding femininity, and who doesn't love that? Plus there's the whole analog nature of how auntie (or Michael himself) explains away everything as "it's not feminine, it's a male equivalent," like he's in some sort of denial about what is happening.

I usually ask you, the readers, what happens next, and I'd still like you to let me know how you would further the plot .. but  while I usually don't have a set path in my thinking, as I was starting to write up this post, I thought, "damn, I really set Michael up to be a cheerleader, didn't I?" Especially with the whole "it's a kilt" reasoning. Maybe "it's not a sports bra, it's an undershirt!" is coming next!

It's the weekend, and there's only a few more until they consider Summer to be over. I'm not quite ready for that, though I do love me some good Autumn weather. I might be going out on a friends' boat Saturday, with a campfire to follow that night. I need a break, and hopefully this weekend will fit the bill. See you at the start of next week, hopefully with me all refreshed!


How can I not feature this song again?

4 comments:

  1. Always wondered what happened to him 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps a few months later, he was now "Jenny from the block"!!

      Delete
  2. Just wait until she wakes up on day! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if HE hasn't looked really deeply into the mirror in awhile, it's all HIS fault!

      Delete