Sunday, August 28, 2022

Have to Keep the Family Balanced Somehow!


Last week of "Sunday Beauty Parlor" month. Well, it's nice to know that things can got both ways!


I was sitting here Saturday morning, thinking to myself, "hmmm, why did you create a 'once a week' beauty salon caption offering when you only had 2-3 captions made up ahead of time?" Well, I had a bunch of possible photos to use, and I like to think of myself as a creative person, so why COULDN'T I make another one under pressure?

And then I kept putting it off, to be honest. I wanted a fresh take, and I wasn't getting that sort of vibe from most of the images I have saved. BUT, here's some insight into Damien .. I am a fan of women with shaved heads. Something about that transformation hits buttons in me. Would I ever force a GF to do that? Never! But in fantasy mode, it's there. So, I had pictures saved that I could tap into, and this one worked the best for the idea that I had .. one that had been stewing in my brain for quite some time.

It's honestly one that, if I had the patience and lacked the ADHD that I was never diagnosed with, but most likely have .. would have been turned into a TG fiction story. 

Some sort of, "sister throws a slumber party,  and annoying brother is going to annoying brother, and gets somehow believing that he *IS* a girl, through machinations of the sister and her friends. So far, this is pretty much a retelling of Slumber Party Nightmare, and other TG fiction stories out there.

But in this case, the mom wasn't on board .. so the only thing to do when you can't afford to have TWO very feminine girly-girl daughters over the summer is .. make the sister into a brother, and watch them both act in compulsive behaviors that are embarrassing, but might lead to better understanding of each other.

In theory, that sounds like it could be an after-school special. In my brain though, it's definitely more like a NC-17 or so. I mean, it would definitely have some interesting kinks in it.

And this caption is technically one of the scenes that would happen in the story-line. In a way, it does have some lessons to be learned for us all. Once you strip away the long hair and the makeup and the clothing .. what essential IS a woman, and in that realm, what is a man? We use that artifice in the TG based captions and fiction, but it IS relatively superficial in the grand scheme of things, right? Many of us can "feel" female, even when we don't "look" female. For some of us, that's enough. 

Where am I going with this? Honestly, I don't know. But it is food for thought.

What would be some other scenes you'd like to see / read about within the story I was proposing above, or contained within the caption as well?



6 comments:

  1. It has interesting kinks in it, I'm very sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that there is a distinct group of people out there that do like FtM fantasy. No where near as big as MtF, but it's still definitely a thing.

      And the head-shave thing has been big since the mid-90's. I remember finding a VHS tape in a Salvation Army from a group called Progressive Hair Club, which taped women getting their heads shaved, or at the very least dramatic cuts, like a bob from hair down to their waist.

      Delete
  2. A vert interesting caption and love the musical accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually prefer Blur to The Gorillaz.

      And glad you liked the caption too!

      Delete