Friday, July 1, 2022

What's the Deal with Women and Bathrooms .. plus a Bonus for Zoe!


Well, going to be gone until July 5th, so you get TWO captions to hold you over. That's a bargain!


To me, bathrooms are totally utilitarian in nature, as in, when nature calls, you get in and get out! However, for women, it's a much different vibe, possibly because they spend more time there doing stuff .. so they want it to be much fancier. Well, now you understand exactly why there's a good reason to invest in a home with better creature comforts! Just think about this the next time your wife is asking you renovate your dwelling .. perhaps you'll be pampering yourself too!

This caption was made for Keaparrot (she liked to be a fit woman that doesn't have ridiculous curves) and it was created because I found the picture while I was looking for something to use with a bit of a story that Zoe had sent me a week or two ago, which you can see right here:


I took what she had submitted to me, edited it a bit for clarity and continuity, and then added the last paragraph to give it some closure. I think it works well paired with the picture I found, especially once I added that last bit to cover for the younger protagonist in the photo. I thought, since it was HIS first period, it would probably be a good connection to have it be one of HER first periods.

And I know it seems cliché, but I just remember when my daughter was suffering through some horrible periods, she was always so happy when I brought home a bunch of candy bars and midol after work. So moms, and dads who are also moms, at least online .. know best!

Sooooo, what do you think about the captions? Any insights as to what you liked, or didn't like, about them both? What other "feminine experiences" should I make captions about that might focus on something that hasn't been played out yet? Please let me know in the comments!



7 comments:

  1. Dee, Thank you very much for my caption! Now, when I grocery shop, I will have the caption in mind, especially next time I pick up tampons! If wishes could only become reality. Have a much needed and enjoyable break! Love, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! We’re in process of building a big hot tub room that my wife wanted, so I guess that qualifies. I’ve missed wearing my one pice gold lame suit in one.
    And as for the second, have been nervous buying liners and lads. But, I think I’ll dig into some ice cream now!! :) SaraE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be nervous. Just toss them onto the checkout with your other groceries and they will think they are for your wife.

      Delete
    2. one piece gold lame suit? Sounds like what Rocky was wearing in the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

      And as the other responder mentioned, you shouldn't be nervous. I've bought tampons for my daughter, as well as nylons. Hey, maybe you if you buy chocolate ice cream and midol along with it, you'll feel better!

      Delete
    3. Thank you!! Great advice! My wife usually buys all the groceries, lol, so usually it’s me just getting one or two things, to clarify. But absolutely agree!! :)

      Delete