Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Marriage Is Very Much Like a Dance!


Trying to not step on each other's toes is definitely not a metaphor here in this caption for Lacy!


This was something that sort of got away from me as I was writing it, as Lacy usually likes non-magical captions, that deal with "realistic" tropes like crossdressing. I did include that, but I sort of needed to stretch out a bit more than just a straight up CD caption to get the story out that I wanted to make.

I was hoping that it wouldn't be too far out of her comfort zone, and luckily, I think she ended up liking it enough. That is one of the good things about being a trading partner for a number of years now .. that if something you make doesn't quite hit the spot, you know that something else will be made soon enough that could make the other person happier with the results. Here's what she had to say about this caption in her response:

"I like the dress and pantyhose.  I also love the fact my wife is in a dress!   She never wears a dress.  Maybe confession would be good for the soul.  Marriage Is Very Much Like a Dance, I dance around the fact I love wearing sexy lingerie and lacy slips. Many thanks Dee!" 

I get it. Hell, my forever person didn't like to wear dresses or skirts either, and it's the same for the current GF that I've been dating now. I also figured that others might like it for the fact that the wife is now much taller than the former-husband, which I think also throws off the power dynamic within the dance that is referenced at the end of the caption. Is the wife pushing for that control, or is Lacy giving it up, whether on purpose, or subconsciously?


Almost went with "The Dance" by Garth Brooks, but that has some sad memories attached to it, so I went with one of my favorite songs of the 1970's. I believe that even the mighty Lemmy from Motorhead thought that this was a complete banger of a song!

4 comments:

  1. Well, to be fair, I understand from a friend in some dancing clubs (not night clubs) when there are too many women, the taller one generally leads as a rule of thumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it helps immensely! I think losing much of the control in the relationship is part of the appeal of this caption.

      Delete
  2. Dee: Having an accepting wife that is willing to do something with you dressed even if it is only at home, which is the way I would prefer it, would be a dream come true. To have her buy me sexy lingerie and tons of lacy slips and a few dresses and then dress up with me is more of a fantasy! But, one I would love to happen. If only in my dreaams.

    ReplyDelete