Tuesday, December 28, 2021

TG Caption Logistics .. EXPLAINED!


And you are STILL going to have to go to the DMV afterwards too!



I found the image a few weeks ago, but was concentrating on doing holiday captions, so I saved it for later .. which arrived today, as I was looking to get back into the normal swing of things.

I am going to have to get a new ID sometime in 2022, and that would include the update to the new REAL ID, which is a real pain in the ass. I am going to have to dig up a social security card (the original!) if I can find the fucking thing, or have a slew of other things (like an original lease, which I haven't had since 2006, when it first lapsed .. and I have not had one since, even though the house has been sold twice since then!) I am not sure where half my documentation is, because as a white person, I have not needed to prove who I am for the most part.

But for me to entre federal buildings, or fly on a plane (which, even though I haven't flown since 1999, at some point, theoretically I might need to do so in the future) so this is something I am going to have to do. Hell, I might even try to get a passport perhaps, not that I plan on going anywhere out of the country.

So I thought, how bad would the logistics of trying to get the proper documents if you had been subjected to the standard TG caption high-jinx?!? And this is the result. I figured it would be fun to put some tropes down into what could be an official document from home-state security and play around with it a bit.

And there in lies the rub. So you've become a sexy woman by some sort of punishment / meted justice, etc .. there could be some benefit to it all, until you've hit a spate of pink tape to wade through. It'd drive you completely batty, wouldn't it? Who said I wasn't vengeful and creative in my traps?!? Completely Dee-abolical!



13 comments:

  1. Red tape can tie you up better than any rope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would enjoy any rope better than red tape!

      Delete
    2. I've done both. Rope was better.

      Delete
  2. Very cute idea, Dee, and well done.
    (Aside: "TB caption"? Hopefully not the disease, but maybe "trans-bender"?)
    Amanda Hawkins (not on Google)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made the correction. Luckily there isn't a lot of pink tape to go through to update!

      Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  3. Red tape, whether its technology or magically. There is thing, which is worse than the change whether, you accept it, adjust it. Or other. It's one you dislike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since many people like the punishments in TG captions, I guess it's up to the creator to decide!

      Delete
  4. That was a creative cap. I think I need to do a spin-off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of having to fill in the damned paperwork to get your new identity documented while remembering some of your old defunct identity because it brings in a whole new dimension of longing or resentment.

    Some knowledge of reasons your identity changed, for the better of course, would be fun toying with how to answer the questions of who and why.

    Great picture and caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is half the fun of it. And since I've made probably 2500 captions, I'd like to think that the forms were in some way invented because of all my previous work in the field of TG changes!

      Delete
  6. Excellent idea! You have to keep track of these things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Happy New Year, since I think it might be over there in your half of the world!

      Delete