Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Guess Who Made the Nice List This Year?!?


"Dee"ck the Halls with Sluts named Holly ,,,, Fa La LA La LA, La La La FUCK!


First Xmas caption I made for the Holiday season. Wanted to make sure that I made SOMETHING in case I wasn't inspired to create anything else, back on November 1. Glad to know that I did have some Christmas spirit once I headed into December.

So I had at least a few of you darling little angels to help inspire me to be all festive and shit. I'm still not sure which captions will be posted on each day, which is somewhat weird for me as I usually at least have one in mind for Christmas Eve and for Christmas Day. I have some that will be posted later on, closer to Christmas Day, but I think I'm just going to wing it.

Wherever that Christmas spirit takes me, that is what I'll post that night so that everyone can have their (Holly) Jollies whenever they drop by .. but please do leave wonderful comments in each day's postings .. tidings of comfort and joy for me, OK my divine horny cherubs?!?



5 comments:

  1. Well, come on, nice is all relative ... and you have the likes of Fran and Kaaren.... ;)

    And remember, a sadist is nice to a masochist....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true on both points! And what lovely points they are!

      Delete
  2. And to think I was a good angel once. Nice cap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our moments! That's why we have free will!

      Delete
    2. at one time Lucifer was the fairest angel of all.... ;)

      Delete