Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Blake Isn't Quite DASHING Anymore Now, Is He?


Is it REALLY "Jingle ALL the Way"??? 


Batman may still smell, but Blake won't be jingling his balls for too much longer now, will he?

So glad that a caption like this can make me forget about Sinbad fighting Ah-nold over a TurboMan doll. We really should have more bimbo Christmas captions, shouldn't we? Let's make this happen, people!

And hey! No one has taken me up on the offer from the 1st night of Christmas Captions. This is so much better than a partridge in a pear tree!

You also have a shot at being my ex-boyfriend .. well for a little while at least! Here's how you can "win" a caption starring you this holiday season: Find a caption that has no comments on it .. the easiest way is to click on the "Zero Post" spot in the "Dee-tails and Entrails" section on the right hand side (or below if using a cell phone) .. and then, LEAVE AN ACTUAL COMMENT! Something to do with the post itself or the caption contained within it, and leave your male / female name at the bottom. By my count, there are 26 captions without a comment. So leave a comment there, and you are in the running to be my ex! How will I decide? Maybe I'll pick a random number and whichever one you are, then you will star in it! Perhaps I'll be sappy and put each and every one of you in the caption! Who knows?!?

Not sure what night of the 12+ Days of Christmas Captions Extravaganza Shindig we are on, but I wanted to post some sort of Rifftrax short for everyone, so I went hunting on Youtube and found this one .. which is an entire movie! A really AWFUL movie, but it's almost 90 minutes long! Watch SANTA & The ICE CREAM BUNNY!


 

4 comments:

  1. The bimbo spell did a great job with Blake! With a new body like this, who would want to jingle any more? Heck, balls only get in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure some nice man or men will give Bliss a chance to jingle their bells...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I don't think she even has to change anymore, even with her hair half blonde!

      I got your message. The caption will be posted within the next few days!

      Delete