Thursday, November 11, 2021

Famer Ted's Bountiful Feast!


How dare I mock something as pure and innocent as raising giant pumpkins for sport!


Apparently I am also up there with Ben Franklin as a polymath .. a true renaissance woman if there ever was one. SOOO many areas to my ranges of expertise. Who knew that I had such a green thumb?

Well, in this case, apparently I do, though taking my word for things might lead to an alarming lack of masculinity. 'Let the reader beware' might be my motto here, but there's quite a few different ways to break an egg if you are making a big enough omelet, and you've got sissy maids cleaning up after you!

I was looking to make a caption, and found this picture I put aside back in June or so, figuring I would use it around Halloween. Whoops! Missed by a week or two, but that hasn't stopped me in the past. I mean, I'm guessing there are some contests being held around now, right? Hmmm, the web says .. All of them in October! Oh well!

And after I wrote it, I ended up working out a bad pun or two, so I had to add them in as an ersatz caption title, at least in the caption itself. There was enough room in the photo to make it happen, and perhaps ties everything together nicely. 

Feel free to view my cornucopia of captions, almost 2,100 all together here, and you'll be able to rub my horn-o-plenty and give us both a bunch of pleasure! You know you want to! And do comment below!


Really haven't followed Smashing Pumpkins in awhile, ever since it became more of a solo project. Maybe I should check some of his newer stuff out to see if it's worth it. Anyone give me recommendations on where to start? This would be post 2000 Smashing Pumpkins I'm looking for.

4 comments:

  1. Very cleaver story and appropriate for this time of the year. Love the model-so cute, I would love to be in her panties and trade places! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I didn't forget later on in the year. Definitely didn't want to wait another 8-11 months to post this one!

      Delete
  2. Well, keep using the stuff.. any dietician can tell you a couple of nice ripe melons is much better than a couple of fried eggs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why can't we have both? Hmmmm? But yes, melons are much fun to play with, especially if they are attached to you.

      Delete