Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Dee Still Influences Those Who Influence Others!


Well, I've got to reach the younger generations somehow! One pajama party to the next one!


Made this one about a month ago, and I figured it'd be a bit of an ego stroke for me. Why couldn't I be a descendent of one of the richest people in the world, who wrote a best selling book?

I had remembered the old book, and how "influencer" is now a big thing in social media, so why not merge the two into a TG caption? Well, guess what? I did! And I passed the savings on to you!

It's not all lounging around, looking hot .. but those are some of the perks! Not sure that THIS is what they had in mind when you learn how to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization) but I'd have studied that topic a lot more if this was the result!

In case you were wondering, Dee is the person who wrote the book, not the person in the photo. I figured that was self-explanatory, but just in case some of you have been taking your bimbo pills regularly, like you SHOULD be doing anyway, then I wanted to clarify it for you.

And now I think I will make some more captions in the next day or two. It's been a hell of a month+ but I think I'm at the end of most of my obligations going forward for the time being. This is a good thing, because I only have one new caption left to post here on the blog! I've been spending time at my girlfriends' house too on the weekends. Lots of fun and lots of sex! Some serious stuff too, but that's part of the whole experience. I miss my old life, but I do have hope for the future that wasn't there for me 8 months ago. I do feel blessed for my family and friends, those in meat space and also here as well.


2 comments:

  1. A brilliant merge and I am glad of the savings! Enjoyed the caption.
    That is super fun way to get the younger generation. Lets see what the stats say in a few hours ;)
    Well I'm older, so does the wondrous book take off a few years too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should take at least a few years off. I mean, look how bad the older people have screwed up this planet. The young doesn't listen to a thing that older people say. Of course, WE aren't the older people that screwed everything up .. nope, we are still younger than they are!

      Delete