Sunday, March 21, 2021

Lacy and the Case of the Vanishing Private Dick!


If Lacy slides across the hood of a car, it's for a VERY good reason!


No, I did not make any references to a ... SHAFT in the caption! Can you dig it?

Well, Lacy had just made a caption for me on the Haven, so she was still on my mind as I was drifting around the internet trying to make a caption or two over the weekend. I loved the detective vibe it was giving me, and a few bits of film noir style dialog came to me, and I need to write it up ASAP, especially the "gave me the slip" line .. as it's a part of her member name there, "LacySlipLover" .. how could I NOT work that into the caption, right?

And I'm not sure it's a coherent plot line, but hey .. it's only one side of the conversation, with me writing her dialog as a reaction to what I assume the cop on the other line is saying. I'm implying that some women, whose body Ron is now in, did a swap and then took off. That is about as far as I thought it out, because you readers out there continually show me that you have very active imaginations, and that I should just let you fill in the gaps. Please do so down below!

So, a good looking model and some fun wordplay make me a happy captioner. Let's see if I've got anything else in the tank for this weekend. We'll see, since I plan on having a fairly busy Sunday, and weekend if I can get motivated!


2 comments:

  1. I really read it differently....
    I saw the PI as the swapper with Ron...maybe for a bit of fun or an experiment...but it was supposed to be temporary and then she disappeared in Ron's body and he really wants everyone to keep looking so she can swap back...although why anyone would want to give up those legs is quite beyond my imagination...
    I like the caps that make me have to try and fill in the blanks....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the idea was the the PI is Ron in that new body, and she left town with his masculine body .. I mean, those dames back then, always looking for more power and influence! But of course, Lacy is still apprehensive after test driving that body, hence the last paragraph!

      Delete