Saturday, February 13, 2021

Dee Mentia's Got a Gun! She's a Real Pistol!


You KNOW that I'm a lady of high caliber! Number one .. with a bullet!


This is sort of a follow up to the previous post, that was a re-publication of a caption from 5 years or so ago .. and how it inspired me a bit .. enough that when I saw this photo, I decided to whip something up that somehow related back to that one. So if you haven't seen the last post, check it out first.

And yes, I am not sure that I could ever fuck my old body. I mean, if I was in a body that was attracted to it somehow, perhaps, like in more of a compulsion, but .. I am not really that into me. I don't particularly like 90 percent of the photos I've taken, and looking at my old face making orgasm twitches and hearing my voice as it really sounds .. not thank you!

But would I force the person that used to be in my new body lick my new pussy into a life-altering orgasm with my old face looking up at me? Damn skippy! If I knew ahead of time that was going to happen, I'd make sure my cheeks were shaved an hour or two before so there'd be no stubble irritating me!

So yeah, maybe we can consider this caption the anti-valentine's day posting LOL Honestly though, I just think it's something funny and that it's also a thing that 'Dee' would do, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. I like the concept Dee....but I couldn't help the flash of Buffalo Bill dancing in "Silence of the Lambs"...."Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me...."
    It's a thought that came unbidden and once there it wouldn't leave!!!!
    Happy Valentines Day Sweet Dee....such as it is....
    Love and kisses
    From me and the Mrs.
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me SO hard!"

      Then again, that quote goes against what I said up above! Hmmm, someone is getting a basket filled with lotion for this Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. He was looking up at a 38 - she also had a gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one! I knew I left quite a few gun puns on the table!

      Delete
    2. figured it was worth a shot...

      Delete