Monday, February 15, 2021

A Presidents Day to Never Forget .. If Mistress Dee Lets You Remember It!


Unlike certain presidents you WOULD like to forgot, or never have been elected in the first place!


But enough about actual politics .. let's get to the good stuff, captions!

Made this caption over TEN years ago?!?! Holy carp, that's awhile ago! And I still remember it fondly, especially when I think about Petra and many of other people that I used to hang around with back when the Haven was only 5 years old. We had a few heavy-hitting captioners post in the comments back then .. Petra, Caitlyn Masked and Mistress Simone .. damn, that's a top notch crew! So if you aren't one of those people, this just might be new to you!

Here's some of what I had to say back then:

In seeing this picture, I got the idea of setting the caption on the Presidents Day long weekend, because of the top hat on her head. I had a few stingers in mind, most of which made their appearance at the end of the caption .. The main problem I had was to get the story TO the stingers somehow.

Thinking of LONG weekends got me to thinking about LOST weekends. You know the ones I mean, where everything that happened is sort of hazy in the mind, and sometimes involve Las Vegas and lots of alcohol or some other substances.

Once I got that, I was able to whip up a caption where Petra got to come out and play occasionally, with Mistress Dementia of course, but only had a dreamlike awareness of it. Makes me feel good to know that I travel around the globe, helping people with their dreams like some sort of perverted Dr. Bruce Banner. How often did I visit Pete? I would guess twice a year, as Dee Dee Appleseed wanders around quite a bit, planting seeds of domination all over the place!

Anyway, since my fondness for Pea is well documented, I wanted to give a bit of sweetness with the silliness and kinkiness (I mean, its Dementia and Petra, for goddess sales! Who knows what trouble we get into! Just look at the picture!) That in itself is the essence of Petra: sweetness, with a bunch of kinkiness and silliness, all rolled into a flaming haired sex-kitten. Giving her what she wanted, all of it, is definitely a happy ending.

And there was a discussion question I posed, and perhaps it's due to make a comeback today. Why yes, it will, along with anything else you'd like to talk about below!

DISCUSSION QUESTION: Halloween and Christmas seem to get the majority of the holiday captions. What calendar event do you think is in 3rd place? I am not sure whether it would be Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day. Have you created any captions for some of the lesser holidays like the one above, or Arbor Day or something like that? What holidays should be done with captions that haven't gotten their due yet? BTW, I did a caption for Steffie once celebrating "Talk Like A Pirate" Day.


Great new song from the Foo Fighters!

2 comments:

  1. "emancipated from her maleness" :)

    I think Valentine's Day would have to be #3 for holidays, although I'm kind of partial to Thanksgiving too for captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked that line. I believe that was one of the first sentences that came to mind when I saw the photo.

      Glad you like Thanksgiving, but I don't think I see that many. If there was a way to count up holiday captions on the Haven, I would be interested in seeing the data. If I get a chance, perhaps I'll count up what I've got here on this blog, by using the Holiday tag.

      Delete