Saturday, January 23, 2021

Two of a Kind .. That Are Worth More Than a Full House!


Is this a nightmare for everyone else in the world, or just a blessing for Dee? Plus a bonus caption!


This is one of the 3 1/2 done captions that I have lurking in my captions folder that I never finished in 2020. Perhaps I have some others, but I didn't want to go back that far into the d'archives at this moment. I decided that I was going to finish one, and this was the most complete, so this is what I chose.

It was written up though ".. my duplicate, right?" line. I just picked up from there, and elaborated a bit more at the bottom one of the line that I started out with. This definitely is not a very detailed caption, but it is fairly meta, and mentions my good friend Mistress Simone, who has been away for awhile, but has recently popped back into the Haven, and also posted something new on her blog as well.

Well, it seems like I'm cleaning out my caption closet, metaphorically and digitally. In the apartment, I replaced the shower curtain and did a big scrub down of the tub / shower stall because it really needed it. That took so long, and with all the fumes and such I didn't even bother working on the rest of the bathroom, and I'll get to it tomorrow (I hope!) before the NFL Conference Games that start at 3 PM. 

Planning on making some yummy food for dinner before then, plus lots of nachos and salsa with dip .. in front of the big screen TV I bought a week or two before Black Friday. 65" 4k TV for under 250 bucks? Yup, that was ME trying to haul it out of my truck and up three stories by myself .. then setting it up with a stand and getting it into place. I don't recommend doing that when you live alone! I'm lucky my living room, and new TV, are still in one piece! At some point, when it's safe, I'll have a friend come over and help me secure the base, and I'll be able to wire up the blu-ray player and sound bar. I don't trust the stability of it all right now, so 4 hands are much better than two!

And on that note of cleaning before I got side-tracked talking about my technology upgrade (from a 40" 1080p HD TV from 2010,) here is another caption that I made and then never posted .. it should have been put up the same time as the other rejects. Why? Well, first off, it references a children's cartoon from the Disney Channel that started 14 years ago, and actually ended almost 6 years from now! I mean, great show, and I know I've referenced it in the past (Mom, Look! Phineas and Ferb are in a TG Caption!) so why another one? Well, it was at the point where I was in a bit of a funk when it came to creating anything of interest, so it's a case of "I saw this picture, and it sparked something for me, and I wanted to see what I could do with it .." and when I was done, I thought, "well, no one will like or really understand that caption at all, will they?" and then I didn't post it. 


So, feel free to comment on either caption, or both, as they are blog exclusives, and meta too. Trust me, I'll completely understand if you haven't the foggiest clue about what is going on in them. If not, just leave me some kind words that can put a smile on my face, or some kinky words that will put a smile someplace else on my body! See you all soon enough!


Hmmm, I would think that a duplicate of me would make us BOTH evil twins, right?

or perhaps you thought that I would go with THIS song?

4 comments:

  1. Loved the Phineas & Ferb reference! And that picture is great, too. I kinda see a Ben10 to Gwen in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad there are others out there who know who/what that is! Either you have to be fairly young. or have had a child that watched the show .. one of those weird adults that watch children's cartoons! Perhaps all three? LOL

      Delete
  2. Phineas and Ferb for the win, Dee! I love that one, but I can see how it wouldn't work if you don't get all the references. I do, though, and it did!

    The doppelganger caption was fun too, especially the little tease of forced feminization and mind control rather than duplication.

    Good luck with the cleaning (I have a lovely french maid's outfit if you need help), and I hope you get the entertainment center all set up before we get a 'TV feel on my head and now I'm trapped in a sexist sitcom' caption. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got the references! My computer on the network is 'Perry the Platypus" so if I have trouble signing onto Wifi, I can say, "Where's Perry?"

      Yeah, about the TV. It's weird that I am more concerned about the screen breaking than I am about it conking me on the noggin! I've been knocked about the head many times in my life, and was a headbanger from way back .. and I'm completely normal in almost every way! Concussions have made the "guy who is really a 666 year old witch who controls submissive sissies with artistic short blurbs of fiction combined with repurposed photos that make them think they are really female." See, completely normal!

      Delete