Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The 'Horrid Holiday Garb' Party!


Tom'll never wear an ugly Christmas sweater again .. unless it's belted at the waist with a pair of heels!


And certainly not anything with legs!Well, maybe if it's a cute pair of yoga pants!

Starting off slowly, and building up to more Holiday Cheer as we start the official unveiling of this year's Dee Christmas Caption Extravaganza .. which sort of rhymes with "The canvass traction hexed Tony Danza," or something like that. Your results may vary.

Anyway, this was made for Shauna Marie on the Haven, and might be the only one this year that was made for something else .. though don't hold me to that statement, as I still have one daily blog slot open without a caption through to Christmas Day, and a big snow storm coming, so there's still time!

Truthfully, only the outfit on the far left is that hideous, but it does look like a bridesmaid dress .. and I"m looking at the others like they did the classic Halloween party trick, where everyone says they'll wear a costume, but a few don't because they don't want to be embarrassed. Well, guess what .. no one is going to notice them, because Tom ROCKED his outfit. Maybe they would have been better off dressing up like an elf or Vixen, the slutty reindeer!

I made it a POV caption (point of view) because I didn't want to have to hunt down a picture that was worthy of the story, and also, because most of my readers could put themselves into the caption more if they imagined that those girls were staring at them, wondering how they pulled the dress off so well.

So leave comments below about this caption, and do keep checking in every day because they'll be hopefully something posted every night for you to peruse. And if you miss one, it'll still be up the next time you come to visit. Please enjoy my goodies, as we slowly unwrap them! Let's make merry this dreadful year, and enjoy and expand the community by getting involved in the comment section! See you tomorrow .. I think!


Lemmy was born on Christmas Eve as the metal messiah!

6 comments:

  1. My wife has a bunch of horrible bridesmaid dresses she's amassed over the years that she wouldn't wear again for any reason....but she has had me try on a few...she even had a seamstress alter one for me....a lilac flouncy number that fell just below my knees....sure it was humiliating being fitted in such a ridiculous dress...my wife giggling and the seamstress trying her best not to join her....but that was the best part of it...my red face didn't really go with the lilac color but they both enjoyed it and that's what's important!!!
    Glad to see you've got some Christmas spirit....I wish more people did!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess being a bridesmaid is the price of being popular .. and young!

      I am surprised she held on to them, if she hadn't planned on wearing them again, though re-purposing them for your benefit is certainly a good recycling project! Luckily it went well for all of you!

      I'm not quite there this year for Christmas spirit, but making these captions will hopefully get me some cheer as we head closer to the 25th, which means only another week of 2020! Good riddance to that!

      Hopefully we'll have a bunch of comments each day to keep me in the mood and productive caption wise!

      Delete
  2. I love this so much - all those little details about what he wants and craves, the delicious feelings, even the self-consciousness, it all hits home. I'd much rather a bridesmaid's dress than an ugly Christmas sweater too, and that final validation . . . well, that's what Christmas dreams are made of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always helps when you can get yourself into that headspace, especially if it's not something you necessarily can identify with. I do have my moments, though .. and probably like you, I would wear just about ANYTHING if I didn't have to wear a sweater of any sort!

      Glad you enjoyed, and make sure you drop by everyday through Christmas Day, since I should have a holiday caption posted every night.

      Delete
  3. Unsure if they put him in the Sissy pink, or the Virginal white, but definitely not the one, with the cleavage. As minimal as it is. He should have worked on his voice, unless the ladies want him humiliated. he could just carry a cigarette and blame it on the smoking. Either looks good, blonde or redhead turning heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I noted above, I made it a POV caption, but you can certainly imagine any one of the girls being Tom. I thought that was one of the benefits of the picture, is that it's easy to think of any of them as yourself, or that they are all looking at you and judging what you are wearing.

      The voice .. I did that as a way to bring some embarrassment and such to draw attention to his dilemma .. just a momentarily lapse of judgment on his part .. and drew him out of his shell a bit more.

      Delete