Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Unruly Boys Make Better Good (Sissy) Girls!


Good Girls Don't. Good Girls Don't. Good Girls Don't .. but I Do!


Well, this caption was first posted here in 2013, but was made in 2011! So its a REAL oldie but goody that I figured would be a good posting for tonight. So unless you are Caitlyn, Leeanne, or Helena, who all originally commented on the original, this caption MIGHT BE new to you!

Here's some of what I said back when it was posted:

Now, about the actual caption itself ... Made it for Terri back in July of 2011, and sometimes my ideas come in waves. I noticed in the directory that I made a number of vaguely "non-magical" magical type captions, where what happened was up to the viewer as to if the subject was changed into a female or not. This one definitely veers more toward a straight up feminization of a sissy than anything magical, and that was by design. I wanted to be less subtle than the previous ones I made.

My mind must have been in a weird mood to come up with the story to go with that picture. I am hoping that people still open up this blog post even though the protagonist is completely covered.


I hope that won't stop people from viewing this caption again, as I think it's pretty good. Not quite worried, because I think the readership now is a bit different than the people visiting here then. 



The REAL lyrics .. not the censored version.

6 comments:

  1. She needs to be bad, on command.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it more fun that she's trying to fight the programming? Maybe a little squirming? LOL

      Delete
  2. Well, Melissa Manchester also had Nice Girls (need it too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look that one up. I mostly know her from that one song, "Don't Cry Out Loud" and oh yeah, "You Should Hear How She Talks About You".

      Delete
  3. I like it. It’s an interesting development on the usual forced femme. Don’t usually find the feminized boy lusting after guys as their desire to be bad. Hence a “successful” transformation but oh so funny though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a twist on the bad boy gone good girl gone bad. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete