Monday, August 10, 2020

A Spot of Tea to Cure What Ails Ya!


Well, it might not be a cure, but it can't harm you any more or less, right, Guv'nor?


I had this caption mostly worked out before, but hadn't finished it for Simplysays until this afternoon. The picture gave me so much to work with, that I don't think I could have messed it up at all, and I am grateful for whenever a gift like this photo has come into my radar. It was just mostly trying to figure out exactly how the scenario was going to play out, and how I could tie up a few loose ends properly without over-writing it.

And I just love the subtle compulsions that come out as they get used to their new bodies. It's one of my favorite things to play with in the TG captioning realm. Wanting to do things, or like things, that you didn't want to do before .. and the somewhat shameful acknowledgement that it's happened, along with having going along with it reluctantly, it's just rife with possibilities and it's a turn on.

Plus, to have the wife in the same scenario makes it even better. That a woman gets to "think with their dick" now and again is a fun revelation to work with. Yes we are all human, but there are certain instances where we seem to be wired differently, or at least conditioned to act in "an appropriate manner" conducive to getting along in society. Even just subtle things like guys taking up more real estate in public. and women trying to compact the space they occupy. I think it's great that his wife is getting the whole "instant reaction / erection" seeing her spouse dressed up in her nightie. Something almost primal and natural, and not being used to having to control that instinct.

And there is also the possiblity that Dave did this on purpose because he was enjoying it, but didn't want to seem like he did. That or it was an honest mistake. What's your take on that? Perhaps he knows but she is pushing her new authoritative nature on him, and he's very submissive now?

So, on that note .. We are having ourselves an "Ask Me Anything" aka AMA here all week. Got a burning question you need to have Dee answer for you, in a relatively truthful manner? Well, this is the week for you! Anything is on the table at this point, and if I don't like the question, I will just pull a feline motion and push it off the table recklessly! I'm usually pretty open, so it'd have to be something deeply personal that I wouldn't want to reveal, for me not to answer .. or worst case scenario, I will just lie my pretty sexy ass off! Please do leave questions, or comments about the caption above, down below and I will loosen up my quill and squirt virtual ink all over the place!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I have had this fantasy. Not quite in the same way, but with myself and Kaaren changing places, although some adjustments in size would be required.
    I would have to make sure Kaaren understood that I was fulfilling my own fantasy as she so often makes everything all about her!
    But I thought this was a wonderful post and showed great imagination, it almost put me in the room with them to watch.
    Just lovely,
    I'll give the blog back to Kaaren a little later, I have to review some of her posts and comments, but I'm sure that she'll want to offer her opinion too.

    Mrs K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All about her? Hmmm, she's topping from the bottom! You can certainly cure her of that, though I think she likes the spanking too much to use that as a punishment! "Ok, you've really gone too far this time Kaaren. You are going to do the housework in a tuxedo! That will teach you!"

      Glad you enjoyed it, and that it isn't just the "girls" that visit my blog here that have that fantasy. I imagine it's more common than we think. I really try to get in the head space of couples and the dynamics between them, and the dialog tries to bear that out, to bring a realism to something that is often either fantasy, or very much fantastical in scope.

      And glad you are keeping an eye on Kaaren. She's very mischievous!

      Delete
  2. The caption or the picture? Both?

    ReplyDelete