Sunday, July 5, 2020

Don't Call Me .. Dad! And Some Real Life Stuff Too!


Some things adapt depending upon the situation. Some things never change though!


This caption is one of the I wrote after the unpleasantness that happened at the end of March. I held it back because, ummm, reasons? I mean, I still have a number of captions I haven't finished from "the before times" that I'll get to at some point. This blogs' been real slow with visitors, page hits, and comments so I figured that perhaps I'll slow down a bit too. Be sure to read this whole blog post! I know you'll like at least two of my talking points about this weekend!

Weird thing. This morning I went to a "Stripper Name Generator" quiz, and I took the survey, entered female for the gender, but used my male name, and I ended up with, "Dementia Berry" for my stripper name. No fucking word of a lie! I laughed so damn hard. Nice to see I knew who I was, even 20 years ago! I'm not sure if that is irony, or destiny .. which is another name I thought it'd give me!

Actually went outside for a bit on the 4th. Did some clean-up of the GF's car. It's mostly been sitting there, so I had to chop down a bunch of vegetation that had decided to grow on top, and wrapped itself around the bumper. I need to take it for a spin, burn out some of the gas that has been in it since the end of March. I let it run at least, so it shouldn't stall out, and I won't have to jump it.

Also, saw my daughter in a public setting for the first time in quite some time. We went to a local beach near where I grew up, that isn't really a beach, and hung out, socially distanced of course. It's nice to see my relatives and friends from time to time, and I'm trying to be extremely safe while doing so. I don't want to catch covid, and I don't wish to give it to anyone either.

Lastly, I had to buy some new cargo shorts. as most of the one I have are quite large on me now, since I'm down almost 50 pounds. The last two weeks, I have been wearing the smallest ones I had, and belted them extremely tight so they wouldn't fall off of me. I took advantage of a sale, plus a 5 dollar birthday reward, and snag 3 pairs .. and with the 5 bucks off, I bought a woman's thong on clearance!


I got the silver with black piping, and as a size large. It fits pretty well, maybe I could have went with a medium .. all except that it doesn't really do a good job of containing my junk, even when I'm not excited. Maybe I need granny panties instead? Or a sexy witch to shrink it down for a little while? Either way, it was a fun little impulse buy. Wonder if the girl that delivered my order curbside to my vehicle knew what was in the bag, and whom I was buying it for?! I'd love to know what she thought! Wouldn't you?

So I like to think that I've given everyone that visits this blog some fertile thoughts about what to comment down below. There is no reason NOT to leave something for me there, either about the caption itself, or some of the TG stuff I mentioned about this weekend. Let's get chatty, bitches!


Ah, a song back from my adolescence! When everyone was DUDE! Hey Dude! Actually met the guitar player in the late 90's when they played the club next door to where my band was playing. They hit the bar and dug the band, and yes, we called him Dude!

14 comments:

  1. I’m not feeling good at all mentally. Save for my explosive anger at anyone who dares to try and play armchair psychologist with me; I’ve begun realizing that I really just don’t like writing captions anymore. You said we could talk about anything, but I don’t want to go too far.

    I’ll say that there’s some good people here and there, but I’m beginning to feel the effects of my depression and anxiety ram at me in full force. I hate it. I don’t want to talk to a therapist about it. I’m definitely not fucking taking drugs to help me out. I’m stuck in a mental rut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an explanation I’ve lost so many people I care deeply about due to death and or other reasons that I can’t help. When my last friend died, I just lost any happiness that I carried with me. Getting over it isn’t in the cards. I don’t believe trying to drink to get over peoples death helps either, I had to quit hanging around a few people cause they weren’t good influences. I don’t want to be around a bunch of people who don’t do anything for me on an emotional level. This is me just ranting now. I wish someone who doesn’t need to get paid could understand me.

      Delete
    2. Hopefully you will find the peace you need.

      Delete
  2. So, was it your bday? If so, Happy Birthday!!!! Now on to one of the discussion points: the thong purchase. First, nice! Whenever I actually do my femme purchases in person and not online, I'm mentally preparing a backstory in case questions are asked, which almost never happens. I've got a few weird looks and a few " is this yours?" I'm still embarrassed, which really sucks because no-one should be embarrassed to be their true self if they're not hurting anyone. But, that's the world we live in. You've had a tough year my friend, I'm glad that you're trying to keep your chin up. Please accept my virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

      We're still in the stages of getting out of the lock-down, so there are no dressing rooms open to try clothing on, so I just ordered the mundane clothing online, and they had clearance panties, so I just figured .. why the hell not?

      I am more of a hosiery aficionado, and I have bought them in stores. Never had a question, and since I've bought them for my daughter, different size though, I don't think it's ever been an issue. Also had bought clothing for the GF, so I really haven't had anyone look my way weirdly before :) I think got a "Is this for you?" once before, but it was for either the daughter or GF, so my answer was, "I WISH I could fit in that size!" and they'll laugh, not knowing if I was serious, and honestly, probably not really caring all that much!

      I'm doing my best to take things one day at a time. If I look ahead at all, I get really depressed, so I tend not to plan that far ahead at the moment. Other than the numbness in the hand and elbow, I've been OK health wise, and the physical therapy is helping, so I've nothing to complain about, since I still have a job, and a roof over my head. Life goes on, and I've got to ride it out.

      Thank you for the hug, virtual as it may be. Hope you and your loved ones remain safe and sound.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to leave a comment, but read what you are going through. I am sorry for your troubles. I hope it evens out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem sweetie. Comment away! I don't mind distractions! There's a reason they are called distractions!

      Delete
  4. "Dementia Berry" sounds like Ben and Jerry's latest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'd eat some!!!!
      Love
      kaaren

      Delete
    2. We went on a Ben and Jerry's factory tour last May. It was lots of fun, and got to try some flavors the were testing out. No one turned into a blueberry or grew boobs there that I know about! I think I'd be tuned into that!

      Delete
  5. Oh my....my stripper name came out as Candy Leatherthong!!!!
    My blogs have all suffered from lower visits too....maybe people are just too healthy for us sick perverts in the summertime.....
    Just a word of advice....don't let that car just sit for too long....either drive it or sell it....the worst thing you can do to a car is to let it sit idle for a long period....too long and all it will be is junk....been there, done that....
    Glad to hear you're getting out, seeing friends and family is important for your mental health....and shopping too!!!! Buying thongs!!!!
    Never liked thongs....I was always a bikini panty girl!!!!
    Like I almost always do I hold off to see if you get any other comments and I'm delighted to be way down here at the bottom of all these....
    Post if you want....rest if you want....do what you want....I'll be here when you return!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know about the sitting there thing, and plan to take it out for a spin in the next day or two. I wasn't sure of the legality of driving it since I don't own it .. yet. I've been assured that I can drive it without issue, for at least the next few months.

      For a good twenty years I went without underwear. Then at some point, gravity kicked in! Now I wear them mostly to keep the boys out of danger!

      Delete
  6. "I am a complete adorbs, totes sexy girl..." That sounds like something Dementia Berry would say! Love the cap and I'm so happy that you got some better fitting clothes and pretties to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn! I don't have to worry as much now about flashing people if my belt failed!

      Delete