Friday, July 31, 2020

Could This Be a Lost Caption .. From 2016?


Yeah. I had totally forgotten about this caption because it was in a different directory!


I was sitting here with a day off, and I wanted to postpone doing some cleaning because .. it was my vacation day, something I hadn't had in a long time, and I didn't want to be TOO productive!

And so I was looking through a few of my older directories, looking for pictures I saved a long time ago, and never got around to captioning, because I really haven't been too inspired to make anything over the last few weeks, and I think I have maybe four captions left that I've created that haven't been seen here yet on this blog.

So I hit this directory that I haven't hit since the end of 2016 apparently, and VIOLA, there's a caption in both jpg and psd format, that I am pretty sure I've never posted anywhere! I did a few quick searches in the time frame, and with a few keywords, and nothing like this pops up!

Sooooo, why wasn't it posted? I am guessing that since it wasn't in my "Caps" directory, I completely forgot about it. Sometimes things get saved to a different directory, and then it disappears from my memory banks, and becomes lost. I am guessing that happened here.

It would have been much cooler if I found it around Cinco de Mayo, and I made it back in September of 2016, so that wasn't an influence either it would seem. I do enjoy looking at it because it was made in that much simpler time before the anti-christ won the election. Ahhh, we were all so naive back then, that things couldn't get much worse. Every day, and every year seems to say to us, "here, hold my drink!" Now we are looking at a busy hurricane season, human-sized bats, unmarked cars with federal agents in them abducting protesters, and the murder hornets haven't even showed up yet!

So, please enjoy a slice of life from 2016, back when things made sense, and pull up a Spanish translation app if you need it. Comment below on this long lost, blog exclusive!

Also, as a kind of survey to everyone out there. Do you use the "labels" to look for captions with a certain trope, style or fetish? How about the calendar archives? Or do you just hit the last 7 or so captions on the main page? Figured I would ask. I haven't updated the "featured" caption in awhile, and wonder if people use anything in the right column. Please let me know below.


I miss drinking a little bit. I was REALLY good at it. Probably TOO good at it. Oh well! I still have my Rum Raisin ice cream fix!

2 comments:

  1. Never insult the waitress....especially in a Mexican place....it's so hard to undo the Mexican magic....especially if you don't speak Spanish!!!!
    I think back on 2016 with the feeling of nostalgia usually reserved for times long gone!!!!
    I have stuff in my draft folders going back as far as 2014 which I'll probably never post.....I really sucked as a writer back then....I almost laugh when i review some of them....maybe I can salvage some.....maybe not....but I'm glad you saved this one!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the more you write, usually the better you get. I can still remember some lyrics I wrote when I was 15. Yikes! Glad that I don't have any recordings for those songs!

      Delete