Friday, April 3, 2020

Hunter Got the Short End of the Stick .. Finally!


Something from 2017 to keep you amused. If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!


Haven't been feeling very well today, and honestly, I hope I haven't caught anything that ends with a 19 at the end of it. We shall see. I'll be heading to bed soon and we shall see how I feel in the morning, and I can re-access everything then. I really don't want to see a doctor or the ER. I need to be away from all that if possible. I could just be paranoid and it's could be the asthma and allergy stuff going on. Crossing fingers. Saying some incantations.

So anyway, I was doing a quick glance through some captions I made a few years ago for people to enjoy during the weekend. I thought this might work. It's a lot of fun for those who like being much smaller than they are now. I know a few people in this scene that are VERY tall and this would make them very happy I'm sure!

If you want to read all about the caption creation, and how I had made it better through editing, Please CLICK HERE and you'll end up reading the original post.

Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I've always been short "for a man".
    My wife is taller than me and in heels she towers over me and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
    Sure I can't reach things on the high shelves but I also don't accidentally smash my head into things....well at least I don't do it very often...
    Feel better Dee....sometimes allergies and asthma are just allergies and asthma!!!!
    You know....maybe you should do a whole series of posts....reruns...call them Dee-runs....I'm sure that there's many of your caps that I haven't seen yet and there's some old faves I'd love to see again!!!!
    Love and kisses
    Kaaren and the Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really tall, but I am the tallest person in my family. Definitely not 6 feet tall, though I've been told that I project much taller than I am.

      I am doing ok now. I never had a fever, so that is something I have been watching. I have been in the vicinity of someone who has had contact with a known carrier, due to the GF"s death, so I am apprehensive. I'll be happy when the next 9 or so days go by without any issues!

      I might do what you are suggesting. I just didn't have much time last night and DID want to post something "new" that wasn't going to make everyone sad.

      Delete
  2. I remember reading this one when you first posted it. I can’t believe it is from 2017. I’m getting old :(

    Glad you are staying healthy and safe, Dee. Kaaren’s Dee-run idea sounds fun as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and I only went back a few years! I've been posting here since the end of 2010! Time flies by!

      Delete