Saturday, April 11, 2020

Hoppy Easter Everyone!


I saw my bunny-tail shadow, so at least 3 mores weeks of social distancing and isolation!


I made this today, so it's brand new. Not the most clever thing in the world, but I was thinking about how most people SHOULD be in their own homes celebrating with those they live with, NOT a whole bunch of extended family that can spread covid-19 around to everyone else on the planet.

And while we do appreciate our families, I am wondering how many kinky Easters there might be here in 2020. Just a few grown-ups having fun, without having to worry about relatives barging in and spoiling all the naughtiness. Like in this caption .. she buried an egg deep inside, so far you might not even hear it vibrate. And that carrot is definitely strapable!

I am hoping that I caught the correct vibe for the MiL. Just thought that it would work well in this particular caption. My mom didn't particularly like any of my GF's, so I can picture this being a thing for sissy hubbies too. One of my friends, had her in-laws PROMISE that they would have a traditional Easter dinner and such. Just because they weren't at her house, they wanted their son to have everything that the MiL would have cooked. I am not sure if they are going to have to take a picture of what they made, but I wouldn't doubt it. It is only the 2 of them, so they bought a ham steak to prepare just like Glen is doing. It's great to be able to take reality and bend it into caption format!

And here is a few Easter captions from the past. This one got NO comments. Wonder why?


This one is from 2016. Much nicer, but I like them both equally, just for different reasons.


And lastly, here's another one from 2014, that you should be able to find HERE. I wanted to link the whole thing so you could read my write-up. I need to take some of the advice I gave out there. Hopefully I have given you enough to satisfy all of you that aren't getting the full impact of being with loved ones. Maybe we can all virtually be together for a wondrously awesome dinner!


3 comments:

  1. Oh no, the puns are back :p

    Lovely caption, Dee. Just getting over being sick so just caught up on the past three captions you did. They are wonderful! Hope you are doing well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hanging in there. Going to be a solitary day for me here, though I'll call up some family members at some point to wish them a Happy Easter, but much more of a "normal" Sunday, post GF, which still isn't very normal at all right now.

      Talk about a new way of life! Nothing is normal at this moment. Learing to adapt to the Covid-19 stuff for now, and then will hopefully figure out what the new normal is, when it actually happens.

      Glad to hear you are feeling better. Thank for the response. Which of those captions did you like the best?

      Delete
    2. I’m a sucker for reform school style captions so the Mentia’s School one is probably my favorite. Her face staring at the body wand is also priceless :p

      Delete