Sunday, January 19, 2020

Dressing For the Career Path You Want!


It's why I go to work dressed like Catwoman every day!


I think I've made a caption somewhat like this before. Will probably make another caption like in the future because it's a great idea. Especially since the work place is where most people spend the most time, other than their bed, and even then, it's probably pretty close between them. Then again, for some people, there bed *IS* their workplace. (rim shot!) That's exactly what I mean!

Anyway, this was made for Terri, and she doesn't mind being evil or bitchy or goth. Wonder why I like her so much, huh? I just love the picture, and it's such a powerful, confident pose that I knew it would be a great image for a caption. Figured it would be an employment plot, so I just started writing .. and I had "Dress for the job you want to have," in my mind from the start. But how to get to that end with a tired old chestnut like that? Well, how about Dee Mentia, inspirational speaker?

Don't laugh! You come back all the time to hear my words, and I'm not even charging you like some of the other TG captioners are doing! And on top of that (that's what she said!) I am so much better to look at than Anthony Robbins! Usually I am more direct though, as per THIS caption from 2012!

Next weekend should have quite a few "blog exclusives" that were made more generically, and not for specific people. I knew at some point I'd be gone for a weekend, and that these would come in handy when I wasn't around to write up something new. They are still good, but more story driven than what I usually make for someone that has more focus due to their preferences. At least one of them is based off of pop culture references. Big shock, eh? Hopefully I will have them all written in the next day or two, give or take a day!


Looking back, "Fridays" wasn't as good as Saturday Night Live as a sketch show, well then again, the early 80's wasn't a great run for SNL either, but I digress. Where Fridays was kick-ass was for their live music performances. Just type in Fridays live and you'll see performances by Devo, The Clash, Kiss, etc .. I believe this performance was before their first record was even out in stores!

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for evil or bitchy or goth. I love that coat, and I love how the bag matches the shoes. She looks like confidence walking, and that's hot . . . but I couldn't handle the suit. No thank you. She can be the boss, I'll be the pretty secretary in the too-short skirt.

    As for Dee Mentia, inspirational speaker. We've seen what you can do. We've seen where your mind goes. We know just how deeply we're likely to fall under your spell . . . but we also know we'll be better for it. Sign me up for the first event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in regards to the suit. If the boss has a large, throbbing erection .. do you want it to be seen through a flimsy short skirt? Or if magically inclined, the boss wears a strap-on all the time, just to keep morale low (or high, depending on the situation!) A boss has to be able to say, "Suck my dick!" and mean it figuratively, but perhaps literally as well!

      I seem to be able to inspire many sorts of people, except myself! I know I'm full of bullshit! Sucks to be non-gullible!

      Delete
  2. Nice to see Martin turning into an empowered woman, because even if she becomes the office bitch, it will be on Embers terms.

    I can imagine you as an inspirational speaker as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! But some of the other visitors to this blog are much more inspirational than little old me!

      Delete