Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The Smell of Revenge is Quite Sweet!


I don't know how teachers can deal with this sort of thing everyday!


Well, read the caption first, you story cheaters who read the blog before looking at the caption! I made this for Suzanne, aka Simply Says on the Haven.

I'm sure most of us doused ourselves with lots of bad cologne (and the girls with cotton candy or cupcake scented perfume) to cover up the smell of puberty floating around our teenage bodies. Boys are especially bad, as any parent of a 17 year old boy could attest. I thank the goddess I had a daughter. Many of my friends say that they just plan on burning down the house when their son finally leaves the nest. It'd be easier to do that and start over, than fully fumigate the boy's room.

So with that in mind, as soon as I saw the picture, I thought it was sexy as hell, BUT it was her legs crossed that made it memorable to me. It's a seductive pose, but there was something else behind it, and I needed to bring that out and focus on it for the caption. So there was that sense of duality to the pose that I thought worked out well with my plot line. Hopefully you'll agree.

Also, High School tends to be the most awkward times of our lives, as we are literally learning HOW to be the adults we are supposed to be. I also like that Suzanne is learning how to be herself too, while dealing with some of the same things her students are, like horny stirrings that just come out of nowhere, and distract you from whatever it is you are trying to do.

And just like the cologne and/or perfume, there is NOTHING subtle about the sexuality of teenagers. It's amazing how clueless *I* was, and how I can see it in the teens that I've been around over the years of my life. If they were bovine, they'd be positively rutting. It's the semi-controlled LACK of control that is so amusing to watch from the safe confines of adulthood.

So, why do you, the readers, find school captions so interesting? Things like I mentioned above, or something I hadn't touched upon? Let me know in the captions .. perhaps it might lead to some more captions coming out of it!


For those wondering, the model is Sandra from Southern Charms, and this was a new posting on Wednesday, the 11th. I've used her pictures before, and I think you can tell why! She actually used to be a teacher, but quite to do exotic modeling instead! Probably a wise career choice I think!

6 comments:

  1. I remember overhearing one of my teachers talking about Cindy M's nipples and how shocked I was.....then when I thought about it I realized that they must be facing enormous temptation every day....we were all just walking around hoping to get laid....
    I never did the cologne thing.....and even now I only very lightly use perfumes....I am asthmatic and the heavy scents are one of my triggers that can bring on an attack....but I remember the days.....and I applaud the teachers who managed to keep it in their pants!!!
    And I wonder why the one's who couldn't, didn't see that I was plainly available to the men or women....oh well it was their loss!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can be sensitive to smells as well, which is why I'm not taking well to recreational weed here in this area. You walk into a aisle and its like dank and musty smelling. I'd have to settle for edibles if I'm to deal with pot in the future.

      Maybe you weren't putting out the right signals. There was one teacher that was recently divorced at our high school, and apparently the girls could see that she was hot for my loins but never thought anything of it, even after she accidentally brushed my ass a few times. In fact, she dressed much like the model above for school, and many of the guys would be hypnotized by her panty lines under her skirt. Damn she was a hot MILF!

      Delete
  2. Great cap Dee!

    I think school age caps are great because a lot of caps are "getting used to this new body" while school was a time of "getting used to this new body". In school boys are trying to learn how to be men while girls are learning to be women. It's the perfect place for a boy/man trying to learn how to be a girl/woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. There's so much sexual tension in a high school. I swear that everyone under the age of 50 is just ready to pounce!

      Delete
  3. Nope, sorry, I draw the line at any woman aroused by Axe. Gawd, that stuff stinks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of why it's a CURSE! You aren't supposed to enjoy curses!

      Silly Sally!

      Delete