Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Business Casual Isn't Really Your Business Plan, Isn't It?


Yeah, more work related dress code captions! You'd think I spend all day in the office!


Well, I do! Mostly! Probably spend more time there if I looked and dressed like this though! Made this for Ron, who likes women dressed in men's clothing, and this is definitely a men's tailored women's suit if I ever saw one, don't you think?

So I went with the "life could be worse! you know?" type of story line where if you wish for something, you just might get it! On the plus side, maybe Ron's got enough time to actually have his 401K be worth something by the time she retires!

I am trying to get back into the swing of things here. Perhaps I'll start captioning again tomorrow if I get the chance. Luckily I had quite a few captions made before my little vacation travels. I am so psyched to have one side of our families Xmas crap taken care of, and things will be all done by December 24th so I will be able to just relax and chill out over the holiday week between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.


Well, since Ron is so severely dressed now, I figured, "Robert Palmer has women in his videos that look a lot like that, so let's post a video where everyone is really dressed down!" This song is one of his lesser known, but catchy, songs. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. That does not sound so bad to me. Might find an up and coming executive to latch on to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, everything but the tight, restrictive suits appeals to me. Luckily, at my job, I don't have to wear a tie or any shirt with a collar. And since the weather is nasty, I'm in jeans today. Woohoo!

      Delete
  2. Yes....I was never much of a suit and tie person....and I wouldn't want to wear a skirt that's too tight too pull up to my waist when I needed to....and you're not at work all the time and think of the fun you can have when the suit comes off!!!
    I think being in a body like that and getting twenty years shaved off....well I'm ready for that right now!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that was the hard choice to make I think. Who am I kidding? another 20 years younger and looking like that? Maybe I'll go freelance in a few years time!

      And yes, I never pictured you being the tight bondage type of gal. More like the flouncy, flaired "suzy homemaker" type outfits!

      Delete
  3. Maybe Ron is lucky, and the dress code is a little more comfortable in 35 years.

    Funny that you call this one of Robert Palmer's lesser known songs, because if I had to name three Robert Palmer songs from the top of my head, this would be one of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in the US, his big hits were "Addicted to Love" and "Didn't Mean to Turn You On" and "Simply Irresistible" which I think was used in soda commercials.

      A deeper track was "Doctor, Doctor (Bad Case of Loving You)". "Clues" never made the charts here, and I mostly knew it from MTV, which would play just about any video when they first started up. This video was played on the first day of MTV's existence!

      Delete