Monday, November 25, 2019

I Wonder If That Makes You an Ex Dick Van .. Dyke!


Well, who doesn't want a bit of wish fulfillment? Not everyone can live Kaaren's life!


Made this one for Lacy from the haven, who loves pantyhose and lingerie. I had recently read one of Kaaren's posts about her blogs, and how lucky she is that her wife makes enough for them to both be comfortable, so she can have FOUR(!) blogs up and running, all dealing with the sissy life. Hopefully her wife has read some of my posts, and the captions I've made for her. I mean, how much of a ego boost would it be to me, if she incorporated ANY of the scenarios I've whipped up for Kaaren? I'd be happy if she thought it was clever and/or amusing!

Anyway, I had that in my head when I saw this picture, and knew it'd work for Lacy, especially once I had the theme song to a 70's classic tv show, starring someone with one of the women with the legendary pairs of legs in show business. Just pasted those lyrics into the caption and wrote my way around it, and not knowing exactly how it would end. Then it came to me .. what was missing from the picture? Ahhh, a hat! They I had my ending, and with a new hat, it brings a closure to the caption where it started, wrapped neat into a TG bow.

So this is a REALLY fresh caption, as I think I posted it to her folder about 10 minutes ago now, right before I started writing this blog post. I also had time to write another caption, and finish one I had started back in August! Yikes! I had forgotten all about it!

I should be back on Wednesday. not sure it'll be a Thanksgiving caption. I'd have to have time to make one, and I haven't found a source picture worth using at this point. Hard to believe that it will be DECEMBER on Sunday! Where did this year go?!?

Drop me a line below in the comments if you have any ideas for some sort of Christmas happening here on the blog, or perhaps a cross-blog promotion? Can't hurt to make a suggestion! Or talk about the caption too, I'm always down for critiques or praises, or both!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this version of the theme song!
Joan Jett is a punk rock goddess! Or maybe my punk rock fairy to make MY dreams come true!

5 comments:

  1. Dee Sweetie....I've shown my wife every post you've ever put up for me and I'll be making sure she sees this one too....
    She very much enjoys your sense of humor and she has remarked about how creative you are....
    If one of your caps is particularly good....I offer it to her on my Ipad to read and unless she's very busy she'll stop and give it a look....
    She seems to understand that there are those of us that need a creative outlet or our brains might explode...and she indulges me with mine....but it's funny how much she enjoys the blog posts that she doesn't consider vulgar....like so many of mine....
    Anyway I thought you'd like to know that while she's not a super-fan, she is a fan of your blog!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has totally made my week! I didn't realize you showed her stuff I've done that wasn't made for you. I don't mind her not being a "Super-fan" as just having her enjoy my captions when you show it to her makes me very happy!

      Delete
  2. She has a beautiful look on her face. Perhaps she has fount The hat already. Definitely a motivated stride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably why I went with this picture, as I have seen others that just didn't have the same attitude and demeanor that she did.

      Thanks for your reply. I don't think you've commented in awhile. Welcome back!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I have not been around as much. You are still one of the best, with fresh pictures and stories.

      Delete