Sunday, November 24, 2019

Fun Times at the Carnival .. Fun Times Indeed!


Make sure you go to a reputable Carnival!


This has been quite the weekend. Very busy, even while on antibiotics. My face looks fairly normal again .. Yay! But now I'm having a really sneezy, runny-nose day! Sorry about not visiting anyone's blogs this weekend. I'll try to catch up in the next day or two. Hopefully all of you out there can catch up with my posts if you haven't seen or commented on them already.

Here's something from about 5 years ago. If you haven't seen it before, it's new to you!

Made this one for Nadine, who was away from the Haven for some time due to family issues, but she is now able to drop in and keep in touch with us again. Figured that I'd give her a welcome back caption. I liked the photo and knew it had a story to it and I hope she enjoys it.

Haven't seen Nadine post something in quite some time again now. Last time she was on the Haven was a little over a month ago. I'm always happy when people come back after being away. I've lost touch with so many people from the TG realm over the years, though some good things and many bad reasons too. I'm thankful for those still contributing to the community and also those who helped shape my thoughts and captions that aren't around anymore. I am grateful to you readers too!


3 comments:

  1. I'm declaring shenanigans on this carnival!!!! I have to hurry home and get my broom!!!

    If you're a South Park fan you'll get it!!!
    Glad you're feeling a little better Dee....I had a case of bronchitis last week and it's mostly cleared up now....it's just that festive time of year I guess!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Now I have to see a dentist about a busted filling which could turn into a root canal! That was another part of my horrible week last week! I am trying to keep in good spirits as Thanksgiving is coming soon, and my situation is still much better than many people in this country.

      And whenever I see the "Funny Kaaren" screenname, I think of a sexy sissy maid wearing groucho glasses with the nose and mustache! And THAT is very funny!

      Delete
    2. Last night I shot an elephant in my panties.....how that elephant got into my panties I'll never know!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete