Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Kevin's Been Triggered Somehow!


Sometimes a picture really does drive a whole caption from start to finish.


This is certainly a case where a photo just takes you away on a journey, and you have to follow it where it needs to go. All the information is there for you to connect the dots, both while writing it, and afterwards, when someone is reading it.

As I said on the original posting in SP2000's folder, "I wrote this honestly without much of a back story.  I wanted to concentrate mostly on that moment and the realization afterwards when Kevin and Kelly became the same person. I will let YOU figure out how it happened and where you go from there. Something tells me Kelly already knows, so enjoy the ride!"

I don't know how anything in the story happened. I am just as much of an outsider on it as you are. I have no idea, and perhaps that will not let you enjoy it as much, as results may vary. Try not to let it bother you though, and enjoy it in the moment, exactly as I wrote it.

I am not sure why this connected with people on the Haven as much as it did, but I'm glad that it did, as it lets me know I still have something left in the tank. Most of the time, I get the recipient to comment, and maybe one other person. This time I had three people, and Coomanfu was inspired enough to want to draw the subject live on Twitch. Here's a link as she's two days into it.

So let me know what you think? I'm interested because I do think this blog is a different audience than the Haven, so I wonder if the reaction will be more muted. Anyone who is a member here AND at the Haven, what do you think are the differences between the blog and the main site?


3 comments:

  1. Random???? I don't think so!!!!
    How many times have I fantasized about being controlled like this....a single word changing me into a whole new personality.....
    Especially while I'm in front of an audience!!!!
    I'm sure anyone who could arrange all this could certainly arrange for the songs that would turn me on and off!!!!
    Anyways....loved the cap Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you hit it on the head why it was popular on the Haven, where being controlled to do things you might not want to do seems to be a big thing. And I get it, as I'm a fan of compulsions too. Wonder why we haven't had others comment saying that this was a big thing for them too?

      And maybe not completely random, but there are only so many words in pop songs, that I guess that personality could come out accidentally. That might it even scarier I think!

      Delete
  2. I can't get this song out of my head says Kelly the more it plays and the more I sing it the better I feel, that bloody Kevin guy is ruining my routines must ditch him.

    ReplyDelete