Sunday, August 25, 2019

Dee's New Treatment Plan .. Your Results May Vary!


This story ended up much naughtier than I anticipated. I call it, "stealthy smut," if you will!


I made it for Persaw292, who was/is someone that started out here on this blog, and then joined Rachel's Haven. I don't think she's made a caption in awhile; I just noticed she hasn't been on since June 10. Hope she comes back soon!

She has a few different personas, so I wasn't quite sure which one would be right for this caption, and as I mentioned above, this one got away from me as I had it tamer .. and then it'd just spiral out into a few different fetishes that I probably don't cover as much as I should. So for those who like those particular quirks in captions .. today is your lucky day!

It was a great weekend weather wise, and after fighting off some pain during the week, I was pretty good overall with just a few tweaks and twinges in my lower back. Hoping I did pass a stone. Everyone else have a good weekend off as well? Let me know what adventures you got into, and of course, sound off on the caption and if you enjoyed it, and could follow its path until the end.


Why not a whole album of the Greatest Hits of The Cure to keep you happy on the Internet?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cap. This proves that it's nice to be naughty.

    As for my "adventures" this weekend, the most exciting I did was going to a very mellow birthday party, so all in all things were very relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, feeling a bit randy when you wrote this . . . or just hungry? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it just took off and I kept trying to up the stakes. The irony of it all is that many of my nastiest captions have pictures that are pg-13 at worst! It's just the imagination takes over and you can't stop!

      Delete