Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Happiest Hour on Earth!


Don't you wanna go where everybody knows your name? Well, at least your NEW name!


I have not had time lately to make captions of any sort. Luckily last weekend or perhaps it was the weekend before, I whipped up a few quickies that weren't for anyone in particular. This happens to be one of them so everyone gets to see a blog exclusive.

And I probably could have made something tonight, but the 1st game of the Boston / Columbus NHL game starts at right about the time I am typing this in, and at 8 PM, the NFL Draft's first round begins. The Patriots should be picking around midnight, but I still like watching to see what teams do in the draft. I know, it's mostly a crap shoot, but it's still an entertaining one!

I hope to have some time after work on Friday to make a few captions, we are going to run out of posts quickly! Feel free to talk about this caption in the comments and/or give me a concise little plot for me to work on for new captions over the weekend! Who'll be my muse? Perhaps YOU will be!


9 comments:

  1. That seems to be a win/win to me. They get to experience ladies night in a new way and the place gets to adjust it's male to female ratio.
    For being a muse, im no Greek dirty but, you could either help some people with thier spring wardrobes or maybe the ladies could help some other people celebrate ladies night with them, or even just help them relax for the upcoming weekend.
    Hope these help and can't wait to see the other suggestions and where the ideas lead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, dirty instead of deity! I'll take that.

      And yes, you just inspired me to make a caption, so I will use "Alexis" as the "female" in the caption. Unfortunately I wrote a concluding zinger that doesn't match you because when I was done, I looked up that you have "Josh" as your real name, and that doesn't work for the zinger!

      Just know though, that you WERE my muse for the upcoming caption. I think it will be posted either on Sunday or Tuesday! Be on the lookout for it!

      Delete
    2. Lol and I thought I fixed all the typos. Thanks Dee, glad to be of help and I'll w definitely keep an eye out for it. It's no biggie if my name doesn't quite fit for a good zinger. It's always exciting to me just being part of the creative process.

      Delete
  2. A lovely and cheerfull cap, Dee. Seems I need to go to happy hour more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That to me has always been the irony, that happy hour usually feels VERY depressing. I assume this bartender feels the same way.

      Delete
  3. My kind of Happy Hour!!!! Even if he only lasts a few minutes....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I"m guessing it would last at least through the night. Perhaps depending on the outcome, maybe they'll get to stay that way if they are lucky.

      Bars do need some hot girls to keep the guys coming in to buy them drinks!

      Delete
  4. The Lightning got swept in the first round so I can’t even enjoy the rest of the playoffs :(
    It was too brutal.

    Definitely seems like a fun bar to be at! Keep up the great work!
    As far as musing goes, one where to guys have a bet on a play off game and one of them loses and has to be the others date to finales dressed up could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a few hockey captions over the last 12 or so years, some going back to almost the start, when I wasn't quite sure what I was doing.

      Not sure how far back you go as a fan of the NHL, but one involved Miroslav Satan .. and I did have some fun with that last name. Doesn't seem to be posted here. Hmmm. I know there was at least one other involving a Zamboni but that one isn't here either! Maybe they aren't up on the blog because they are more "proto-Dee" than the captions I'm making now.

      Perhaps I'll post them here at some point, especially in the Bruins get closer to winning the Cup again.

      Delete